What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).
3a) POST MATCHUPS PLEASE

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

Let's hit the playoffs push!
Hi Chaka - We're a half pt ppr, this week I have WR starter questions: I need the best 3 of these guys:

N Collins vs AZ - haven't heard if he's playing yet. Have you?
B Cooks at Car
Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Ridley vs Tenn
DJ Moore @ Det

Thanks in advance - appreciate the help !

Anything on this Chaka ? It's between B Cooks & Ridley I think - how about you? Thanks!

1) .5 ppr
Lockett or Diontae

2) 1 PPR
Goff or Josh Allen

Need 3 of..
Keenan Allen at GB
Nico Collins Vs Arizona
Courtland Sutton vs Minn
Devin Singletary vs arizona
Derick Henry at Jax

3) 1 ppr
Devon Achane Vs Raiders
Christian Watson Vs chargers

Thanks!!
1. Lockett but make sure you have a back up plan if Lockett doesn't play.
2. Allen
Henry, Singletary, Allen
3. Achane

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).
3a) POST MATCHUPS PLEASE

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

Hi Chaka - We're a half pt ppr, this week I have WR starter questions: I need the best 3 of these guys:

B Cooks at Car
Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Ridley vs Tenn
DJ Moore @ Det

Anything on this Chaka ? It's between B Cooks & Ridley I think - how about you? Thanks!
I'm not Chaka but my choices would be
Moore, Collins, Ridley.

Full PPR, Bonuses for 100 yards rec/rushing and for long TDs, 6 pts TDs; TE scoring is more favorable (i.e., 7 pts for TDs, bonuses at 75 yards rec/rushing, etc.)

Need 3 from this group (bolded those currently in lineup):

Achane v. LV (limited snaps?)
Mostert v. LV (split with Achane)
Pollard @ CAR (if he doesn't produce v. CAR, bench fodder rest of the season)
Ford v. PIT (no Watson...defense focuses on run game?)
Singletary v. ARI (last week a fluke?)
LaPorta v. CHI (has been solid with 16 points/week)
Kincaid v. NYJ (averaging 19.75 points over last 4 weeks)

Thanks.
I actually like the idea of capturing as much of the Dolphins offense as possible. I am a little hesitant as Achane is coming off IR but I don't think he'd be in the lineup of he wasn't ready.
As much as I like Ford I also would probably favor Pollard because of the matchup. Ford gets great volume but is usually pulled near the end zone.

The problem with Pollard is when the Cowboys get up by 20 or so points l, how much action will Dowdle see. Probably a good bit. Remember, Pollard has had a bunch of great matchups so far this season and done little with them. I get the logic of him but don't be surprised if his cold streak is simply his normal for this season.

Singletary feels like classic point chasing. He needs to do it again before I even consider him.

Love both LaPorta and Kincaid. One of them will probably outproduce at least one of the guys you are starting, maybe both of them. Kincaid has a tough enough matchup to leave him in the bench but, I might strongly consider LaPorta over Pollard.

Mostert>Achane>Pollard>LaPorta>Ford

O.K. Fair and Final opinions needed:
ALL are FFPC scoring:

Team A:
Need TWO:
R.Mostert vs LAV
D.K. Metcalf @ LAR
A.Thielen vs Dall
N.Brown vs AZ(if healthy)

Team B:
Need ONE:

T.Lockett @ LAR
D.Schultz vs AZ
A.Thielen vs Dall

Team C:
Need TWO:

D.Singletary vs AZ
B. Aiyuk vs TB
A.Thielen vs Dall
L.Musgrave vs LAC

Team D:
Need ONE:

C.Samuel vs NYG(if healthy)
C.Otton @ SF
Okay, can't do a deep dive on this many players. Conclusions will probably be the same but just don't have the time, or energy.

I'm definitely starting Mostert. The matchup is too good. Looks like Noah Brown is not playing and if he is it seems like he is going to be limited and also dealing with Nico's return. Between Thielen & DK I want to say DK but the reality is Thielen should eclipse 10 targets pretty handily this week as the Panthers will probably have to throw the ball a bunch.

Mostert & Thielen

Same logic for Team B
Thielen

Thielen also for team C and personally I go with Aiyuk. Musgrave has been far too inconsistent and Singletary feels like chasing points. I need to see him do it again.

Thielen & Aiyuk

Last one is pretty much a coin toss but I probably go with Otton because of your scoring.

Otton

PPR

Hubbard vs Dallas
Rico Dowdle vs Car
Charbonnet vs LAR
Royce Freeman vs SEA?

Currently have Hubbard in since he is the only actual #1 RB on team?

A couple notes:

3a) POST MATCHUPS PLEASE

B Cooks at Car
Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Ridley vs Tenn
DJ Moore @ Det

Nico doesn't have an injury designation. Doesn't mean he's healthy but it looks like he's playing.

I don't see how you can go with Ridley at this point, I like him more than Cooks and I understand why Davis might be a concern because of the matchup. Ridley has a good matchup and we all want to believe Lawrence and him will turn it around but we can't rely on that at this point. I could talk myself into starting him over Gabe only because the Bills may be able to control the tempo of this game. But Davis feels like he has a similar floor and higher ceiling than Ridley at this point.

I also don't see why Cooks is really an option here. IMO he didn't suddenly morph into an 8-10 target guy, he had a big game and will probably revert into the 4 target guy he has been all season. Chasing points IMO, I need to see him do it again.

Nico>DJ>Gabe>Ridley>Cooks

PPR flex position Need to start 3
Terry Mclaurin vs NY Giants
DE Hop @ jacksonville
Raheem Mostert LV Raiders
Marquise Brown @ Houston
thanks for the input. I have them ranked the way I have them.

O.K. Fair and Final opinions needed:
ALL are FFPC scoring:

Team A:
Need TWO:
R.Mostert vs LAV
D.K. Metcalf @ LAR
A.Thielen vs Dall
N.Brown vs AZ(if healthy)

Team B:
Need ONE:

T.Lockett @ LAR
D.Schultz vs AZ
A.Thielen vs Dall

Team C:
Need TWO:

D.Singletary vs AZ
B. Aiyuk vs TB
A.Thielen vs Dall
L.Musgrave vs LAC

Team D:
Need ONE:

C.Samuel vs NYG(if healthy)
C.Otton @ SF
Okay, can't do a deep dive on this many players. Conclusions will probably be the same but just don't have the time, or energy.

I'm definitely starting Mostert. The matchup is too good. Looks like Noah Brown is not playing and if he is it seems like he is going to be limited and also dealing with Nico's return. Between Thielen & DK I want to say DK but the reality is Thielen should eclipse 10 targets pretty handily this week as the Panthers will probably have to throw the ball a bunch.

Mostert & Thielen

Same logic for Team B
Thielen

Thielen also for team C and personally I go with Aiyuk. Musgrave has been far too inconsistent and Singletary feels like chasing points. I need to see him do it again.

Thielen & Aiyuk

Last one is pretty much a coin toss but I probably go with Otton because of your scoring.

Otton
I heard Car changed back to there previous Play caller this week which should be good for Thielen

full ppr flex - pick one
Tank dell v arizona
Dalton Kincaid v Jets

Tank feels higher ceiling but lower floor. Dalton feels like the safer bet. Thoughts?
Kincaid has just been on a tear and he's very tough to bench at this point. But we can say the same about Dell and the matchup really seems to favor Houston over Buffalo.

No wrong answer here
Dell>Kincaid

Kyler (vs Hou) or Dobbs (vs Den). QB's only get 4 per TD and -2 per intro. It's also possible for me to have the Dobbs/Jefferson stack if Jefferson plays. Thanks!
JJ isn't playing this week unfortunately. I probably go with Kyler. They are both good options but one fairy tale will end in Denver tonight and I really don't know which one. Denver seems to be playing much better on defense and I still have some doubts that Dobbs is going to be able to sustain this level of production.

Nothing wrong with going Dobbs here but I like the matchup more for Kyler and he is still as dynamic as any QB in the league.

Kyler>Dobbs

NON-PPR

J Ford vs Pitt or
D. Henderson vs Seahawks

Ford the better play even without goal line touches?
Ford and I'm not thinking twice. Limited GL touches is a risk but Henderson is just seeing limited touches overall and is hardly guaranteed to see any GL touches over Royce Freeman who is 4" taller and 30lbs heavier. Ford looks like a 20 touch, 3-down RB at this point.

Ford>Henderson

TE-premium league (1.5 PPR), already starting Engram.

Got a flex spot where I usually like using a 2nd TE (in most weeks it'd been Waller). I have Otton and Freiermuth that I could plug in there.... or Quentin Johnson. Zay Jones also available.

16-teamer, so pickins be slim.
I like Otton here as a "safe" option with TD upside. I don't know how healthy Freiermuth is or how many targets we should expect from the Steelers conservative offense.

If you want the home run play it's Johnston. Allen is limited and one of the TEs is out (forget if it's Everett or Parham) so the opportunities may be there for Johnston and he has by far the best QB of all your options. I worry about his downside but he is a very interesting play this week.

Johnston>Otton>Muth

Need 3 out of this bunch in standard scoring

Garrett Wilson (Q) @ BUF
Jaylen Waddle v LVR
Jakobi Meyers @ MIA
Amari Cooper v PIT (DTR starting at QB)
Romeo Doubs @ LAC

I think the real question probably boils down to #3 with Wilson and Waddle likely in even though production has not been great for either.
It comes down to Doubs v Cooper for me. Meyers not really an option with the rookie QB yet.

I hate benching Coop. New QBs often lock in on their first read, which is probably going to be Coop. The problem is, even if that happens they will probably not be high efficiency targets.

Doubs is all about the hope of a TD. It seems that Jayden Reed is on the rise in Green Bay and Doubs seems just as likely to see five targets as he is to see nine. The matchup could help push him towards the high end of his looks but he doesn't seem very dynamic.

It's really a coin toss between those two and I think I roll the dice on talent
Cooper>Doubs

D question:

* CLE D vs PIT - I benched CLE last week for SEA D...big mistake. Lowest O/U on the board. PIT will try and run to hide Pickett and reduce sacks/turnovers. Slam dunk for points for low yards and points, but PIT generally takes care of the ball.

or

* Miami D vs LV -- At home, LV travelling east, but LV looking better and has won 2 in a row. Still, Miami could get up big and pin their ears back.

Which D?

Thanks
Good options. I generally roll the dice with the better defense overall and that is pretty clearly Cleveland but Miami is tempting here for sure.

No real idea but I think it's okay to play the hunch on the chance that DTR causes the Browns D to be on the field all day

MIA>CLE

Standard scoring non-ppr league:

Lockett vs LAR
McBride vs HOU

Lockett is the afternoon game but is expected to play. Salvaged his week last week with a great 4th qtr. Had done nothing until then.

McBride is coming off a great week catches and yards. Lockett did outperform him last week due to non-ppr and TD.

Thoughts?

PPR league. Need to BENCH one of them. Tough call. Wish I could start all of them.

* D. Montgomery vs CHI -- Revenge game, but CHI is surprisingly tough against the run (and lousy against pass catching backs). Some data on CHI D. They've held the following to:

- C. Hubbard: 9-23-0
- A. Kamara: 9-26 (but 4-44)
- A. Ekeler: 15-29 (but 7-94-1)
- J. Jacobs: 11-35
- A. Mattison (18-44)

Note: I'm already starting J. Gibbs to take advantage of what looks like a D that can't defend RBs out of the backfield.

* R. Mostert vs LV - Achane back, but the matchup is delish. LV gets run over and is decent against the pass. Could be more efficient with less touches. Then again, it could be the Achane show.

* T. McBride @HOU -- Has been Kelce like lately and his target share is insane. HOU is dead last in defending TEs. Matchup is there.

Who do you bench?

Thanks!
Not much you can do here. I don't buy into any "revenge" stuff here for Montgomery. And it really isn't about the yardage with him in the first place, it's all about the TDs. Montgomery probably won't make up for a bad rushing game with a whole lot through the air either. I am also not 100% that Detroit is going to simply let him be the 20+ carry guy he was before he got hurt. Gibbs may have changed that dynamic to where he is closer to the 13-15 touch range.

Mostert is the poster boy for efficiency and the matchup is too good to ignore IMO.

Yeah, I honestly don't know who I would bench. For me, it's probably McBride because I expect that Marquise Brown won't remain forgotten this week and I probably prefer Montgomery with a shot at a TD over McBride with, say 8 targets. I also probably have remnants of pro-RB bias in my logic.

Montgomery>McBride

10 team half ppr - need 2 RB & 1 flex:

Barkley @ Was
Montgomery v Chi
Swift @ KC
Kirk v Ten
I'd bench Kirk. The Jags offense has just been all over the map and Kirk hasn't been a consistent 10 target guy, he's just as likely to see 6 targets as 9.

I can make arguments against any of the RBs but the one I can't make is usage. They should all see the ball consistently, particularly Barkley.

Trade Question. PPR league.

* Question: Trade T. McBride & B. Aiyuk for C. Kupp?

In discussion with the Kupp owner who just lost M. Andrews. This would be a move to improve floor and ceiling come playoff time. Aiyuk a little up and down in a low passing volume offense. As for McBride, I own T. Kelce (although I have a hunch McBride is going to be flex worthy down the stretch).

Current lineup:

* QB: L. Jackson
* RB: J. Gibbs, D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, Kyren Williams (other stashes).
* WR: ASTBrown, B. Aiyuk, T. Dell, R. Moore
* TE: T. Kelce, T. McBride
* D: Cle, Mia

Feel pretty good about this team, but this could be a rare opportunity.

Sit tight? Or go for Kupp?

Thanks
I think I like that risk because you have Kelce and because Wentz is now the backup for the Rams. Wentz may be a bad real world QB but he's got tons of arm talent and, now, great coaching. If Stafford goes down I don't see a huge dropoff in target share or efficiency with Wentz.

Achane or Montgomery? Currently at 59% favourite.
Tough one for sure. Really I'd flip a coin, set my lineup, flip another coin and reset my lineup about 100x until I ended up with whoever was in the lineup when time runs out.

ATM I lean towards Achane because I like the matchup more and he was simply too dynamic to not take the risk with him. but I could easily opt to change to Montgomery.

Achane>Montgomery

Non-PPR - need 1 WR:

Scary Terry vs Giants
Addison @ GB ( JJ Out )
Please no nicknames in the future.

I'd go with Addison (at Denver btw not GB) in this case. McLaurin sees fine volume but the efficiency isn't there and there is a world where the Commanders actually end up running a lot against a likely overmatched Giants team.

Addison>McLaurin

Full PPR, Bonuses for 100 yards rec/rushing and for long TDs, 6 pts TDs; TE scoring is more favorable (i.e., 7 pts for TDs, bonuses at 75 yards rec/rushing, etc.)

Need 3 from this group (bolded those currently in lineup):

Achane v. LV (limited snaps?)
Mostert v. LV (split with Achane)
Pollard @ CAR (if he doesn't produce v. CAR, bench fodder rest of the season)
Ford v. PIT (no Watson...defense focuses on run game?)
Singletary v. ARI (last week a fluke?)
LaPorta v. CHI (has been solid with 16 points/week)
Kincaid v. NYJ (averaging 19.75 points over last 4 weeks)

Thanks.
***UPDATE***

Achane officially off IR.

That said...eggs in one basket with him and Mostert or diversify with another? Would suck if he played 5 snaps and most were throwing plays.
For me it's about trying to capture the entirety of the Miami RB output not trying to pick which one will perform better than the other. I think the sum of the Miami backfield could easily translate to two RB1 outputs. It would suck if you chose one guy and it was the other one who accounted for the majority of that output.

Justin Fields or Kyler

Pacheco or Aaron Jones .5 PPR
I'm going with Kyler, he's just better.

I am worried that the GB offense, particularly the line (and Love), are simply not good enough for Jones to overcome at this point.

I hate Pacheco's matchup but he will still see the majority of RB opportunities (15 or so) and I trust the Chiefs offense a lot more than the Packers.

Pacheco>Jones

Do I start Ty Chandler over Diontae, Ridley and Meyers? Or just drop Chandler and start Henderson. Seattle’s been bad vs the run. Especially in the past five games. Whereas Denver has improved.
With Mattison expected to play I don't have much interest in Chandler. Not sure I have much interest in Henderson either but the Rams do like running the ball in from inside the five. I could see starting him over Meyers. I am not sure O'Connell is ready to start finding his second WR read consistently yet.

Thanks everyone who replies, I enjoy reading the feedback.

I need to start one of these RBs in a .5ppr league in which I'm currently favored by a little bit:

Breece vs Buffalo
Achane vs Vegas
Monty vs Chicago

I currently have Monty (primarily because Campbell seems like the type of coach who would feed a player against his old team), but nearly all rankings have him as the lowest. I'm concerned Jets/Breece can't get anything going against Buffalo. Achane has the highest ceiling and is the fun pick, but also seems riskiest (I also have Waddle as a WR).

Thanks!
I'm risking it with Achane. It could absolutely fail to launch this week but the matchup is great and he was just so amazing previously that I want to try and capture that lightning in a bottle again.

If you are more risk averse definitely Montgomery is the choice.

Achane>Montgomery

Full PPR - WR3
Diontae Johnson at Browns - 1 PM Start
Tyler Lockett at Rams - 4:25 PM Start

Lockett was DNP Wed-Thu-Fri but is listed as Questionable and did run on Friday. Haven't heard yet that he's a game-time decision. Best option on the waiver wire for a later start would probably be Cade Otton or Tyler Conklin (our position is WR/TE)
Three days of DNP is enough for me to back off from a player. Diontae had a weird down week but I still think he is the target vacuum in Pittsburgh.

half ppr

Q Johnston @ GB - Guyton questionable, Allen dinged, they promote 2 WR off PS
JSN v LAR - if Lockett doesn't play

First is at noon, second is late afternoon
It really is shaping up to be a significant opportunity for Johnston this week isn't it?

Personally I like the idea of taking the risk. With the injuries I think he has a pretty safe floor even if he doesn't break one off he will probably see 7-8 targets from a much better QB.

Johnston>JSN

PPR TE Premium

Pick 1:
Jerry Jeudy vs Min
Christian Watson vs LAC

Pick 2:
Michael Mayer @ Mia
Chig Okonkwo @ Jax
Pat Freiermuth @ Cle

Full PPR - WR3
Diontae Johnson at Browns - 1 PM Start
Tyler Lockett at Rams - 4:25 PM Start

Lockett was DNP Wed-Thu-Fri but is listed as Questionable and did run on Friday. Haven't heard yet that he's a game-time decision. Best option on the waiver wire for a later start would probably be Cade Otton or Tyler Conklin (our position is WR/TE)
Three days of DNP is enough for me to back off from a player. Diontae had a weird down week but I still think he is the target vacuum in Pittsburgh.
Agreed. I’m rolling with DK over Lockett and DJ but would go Diontae over Lockett.

PPR - LaPorta or McBride at TE? Thanks!
Pick 'em. Truly.

I like LaPorta because I like the Detroit offense as a whole much more than Arizona's. I think they are more likely to win and more likely to score more points. Whether LaPorta captures any of that is anyone's guess but IMO it's a better offense to try and capture points from.

LaPorta>McBride

Standard league, no PPR, flex position:
Pacheco vs Phi
Tank Dell vs AZ

100% of the "experts" say Pacheco but I'm on Tank.
If you're feeling Tank then you should start him.

I probably roll Pacheco because it isn't a PPR format but Tank has been great so I think that's the guy you should back.

Hopkins @ jax

Or Cooper vs pitt?

Ppr
Ouch. I honestly have no earthly idea but I guess I go with Hopkins on the logic that Levis is better than DTR and maybe Jacksonville offense wakes up and forces the Titans to throw a lot.

But, really there isn't much to go on here.

Hopkins>Cooper

PPR TE Premium

Pick 1:
Jerry Jeudy vs Min
Christian Watson vs LAC

Pick 2:
Michael Mayer @ Mia
Chig Okonkwo @ Jax
Pat Freiermuth @ Cle
don’t love any of this but jeudy and Muth probably.
Thanks. Needing two for the latter do you think Mayer has more upside than Chig? Chig feels safest of the three but most limited upside. Cleveland’s defense scares me for Pitt players and Muth is coming off an injury.

Last edited:
PPR TE Premium

Pick 1:
Jerry Jeudy vs Min
Christian Watson vs LAC

Pick 2:
Michael Mayer @ Mia
Chig Okonkwo @ Jax
Pat Freiermuth @ Cle
don’t love any of this but jeudy and Muth probably.
Thanks. Needing two for the latter do you think Mayer has more upside than Chig? Chig feels safest of the three but most limited upside. Cleveland’s defense scares me for Pitt players and Muth is coming off an injury.
I haven’t liked what I’ve seen from Chig but that’s probably due to my expectations before the year. Totally agree that he’s the far safer bet to score you 5-8 points.

1) .5 ppr
Lockett or Diontae..also have JSN in case Lockett sits.

2) 1 PPR
Goff or Josh Allen

Need 3 of..
Keenan Allen at GB
Nico Collins Vs Arizona
Courtland Sutton vs Minn
Devin Singletary vs arizona
Derick Henry at Jax

3) 1 ppr
Devon Achane Vs Raiders
Christian Watson Vs chargers

Thanks!!
Three days of DNP for Lockett. I'll pass. I think Diontae is the #1 target in Pittsburgh and that's good enough for me. If Lockett sits I could see going with JSN but you may not have that info by early kickoff.

Diontae>Lockett

Go with the #1 QB in fantasy IMO. But if you're not feeling it, Goff is a great option.
Allen>Goff

Isn't Sutton pretty much unbenchable at this point?

I'm not chasing Singletary's points.

Who to bench from Nico, Keenan & Henry is anyone's guess and I am not sure I can figure it out myself. Keenan is apparently a full go so I start him.

Nico seems healthy too and Noah Brown is out and it's a plus matchup.

I guess Jacksonville has a strong run D but I think last week was an aberration and the Titans will try to feed Henry a lot.

With 0 confidence I probably bench Henry.

Sutton>Allen>Nico>Henry>Singletary

Achane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Watson

A couple notes:

3a) POST MATCHUPS PLEASE

B Cooks at Car
Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Ridley vs Tenn
DJ Moore @ Det

Answered

PPR

Hubbard vs Dallas
Rico Dowdle vs Car
Charbonnet vs LAR
Royce Freeman vs SEA?

Currently have Hubbard in since he is the only actual #1 RB on team?
I'm really not a fan of Hubbard but I completely understand your logic. But where is his upside? Even in the three games before last week when he averaged 19 touches he averaged 3.5 ypc, 70 total yards and 0.3 TDs. Those numbers feel like a fully high end best case scenario at this point. His snap share has dropped each of the last four games down to 50% last week. I get it but I think I prefer a guy with more upside. To bad you don't really have one of those guys.

I would maybe give a bit of consideration to Freeman in the hope that he gets a short TD opportunity.

I could also see Dowdle in the hope the Cowboys roll early (a reasonable expectation).

Charbonnet seems to be a space filler when Walker is healthy. He sees the snaps but not the touches yet.

Hubbard is safe enough and if you're feeling it then roll with it but for me I may go

Rico>Freeman>Hubbard>Charbonnet

PPR flex position Need to start 3
Terry Mclaurin vs NY Giants
DE Hop @ jacksonville
Raheem Mostert LV Raiders
Marquise Brown @ Houston
thanks for the input. I have them ranked the way I have them.
I probably bench Hopkins. Michael Wilson is out in Arizona and I think Marquise sees something close to his usual share this week.

Not benching Mostert with this matchup.

McLaurin isn't terribly exciting but, even if the Commanders roll I think they still pass a ton because that is their identity.

Hopkins seems like a low floor option. Maybe a good ceiling but it feels unlikely at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread