What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 07 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Ppr

Z. Evans vs pit
Or
K. Hunt @ Ind
My feeling with Evans is who else is McVay going to use? Royce Freeman and Darrell Henderson?

I guess, maybe. I don't view this as a Roschon v Foreman situation where the veteran actually has a long track record of solid performance. Something that should be particularly valuable with a rookie QB in his first start.

The Rams have strong veteran presences on offense. Freeman has a track record of not doing much. He also plays special teams with the Rams more than Evans.

I think this is Evans show or, alt least he gets first crack at the job. And the Rams offense has been very RB friendly this season. One back driven, and Kyren has scored in four of six games with three multi TD games. And Kyren isn't anything special.

Evans>Hunt

What about mattison vs sf vs evans?
I'm not a Mattison guy. Right, wrong or otherwise that's me.

Mattison is so very, very uninspiring. And he has a tough matchup. Technically the Niners are middle of the pack as a fantasy defense against RBs but they're the #1 real world scoring defense & #6 in rush yards against.

However, it looks like the challenge from Akers has been met and Mattison is still the clear #1 RB. But I just don't think he has much ceiling. Maybe 60-80 total yards (3 receptions) and a TD should be his expected high end. Some crazy, weird 3 TD effort is always possible but that probability seems low.

And Mattison's floor is probably 40 total yards and a reception.

But he's a 17 touch guy and that's kind of a big deal.

We know virtually nothing about Evans but we do know the offense seems to favor a lead back and feeding that back near the GL.

It depends on your aversion to risk because Evans has a floor of zero.

For me
Evans>Mattison

Thanks. The rest of my roster is stacked. But this rb2 spot is killing me

One WDIS and one WDIpickup- this week

standard scoring

for waivers tonight, following choices available
Jordan Mason
Eli Mitchell
Zach Evans
Javonte Williams

Thank you!
I mean, it's gotta be Javonte, right? Jaleel is eating into Perine's workload. Javonte looks good and should only get stronger. Whether the team can turn anything around is a different story, but he's the immediate/mid/long term option here.

If you need a full in for a few weeks right now then I might roll with Evans with Rivers on IR and Kyren scheduled to miss "a couple games".

If you're looking to shoot the moon and grab McCaffrey's backup, personally I'm Team Mason but that has a lot to do with Mitchell's durability.

Thank you for the waiver advice. You missed my WDIS

Aiyuk @ Vikings
or
Olave vs Jags

Thanks so much for all you do in this thread

Aiyuk

Half PPR league where QBs get 4 per TD and 1 pt every 25 yard. I know I’ll start Ekeler, Mostert, Ridley and Logan Thomas. Do I wait on McCaffery (flex spot) or go with one of the following:

Roschon Johnson
Jameson Williams
Diontae Johnson
Jeff Wilson

Or drop one of Geno/Cousins for free agent fodder? Thanks!
I take it Jordan Mason & Elijah Mitchell are not available on your waiver wire?
Nope. Both are gone.

For All the talk of Mason; If CMC plays or not....I like him to get the ball but they play on Monday. I'd probably not use him unless its definitive that CMC is out and we know that before Sunday morning. I doubt we do though. It feels like CMC will be a Game time Decision.

Half PPR league where QBs get 4 per TD and 1 pt every 25 yard. I know I’ll start Ekeler, Mostert, Ridley and Logan Thomas. Do I wait on McCaffery (flex spot) or go with one of the following:

Roschon Johnson
Jameson Williams
Diontae Johnson
Jeff Wilson

I take it Jordan Mason & Elijah Mitchell are not available on your waiver wire?
Nope. Both are gone.
Including matchups is sincerely appreciated @icehouse

Hmmmmm...tough with so many questions marks. Honestly it's a Gordian Knot, we can't do anything today because everything is predicated on information we don't have yet. McCaffrey, Roschon, Diontae & Wilson all may or may not play right now.

You should be grateful Williams isn't playing tomorrow and wait a few days before seeking opinions on this one.

We should know more after practice reports on Friday.

0.5 PPR - need to flex one of the following:
  • M. Pittman vs. CLE
  • D. London @ TB
  • KJ Osborn vs SF
  • J. Palmer @ KC

Last edited:
This week I have questions around my WR2 & flex. I haven't had this many similar options in a long time.

Full PPR - need a WR & a flex

Jerome Ford @ Indy
D'Onta Foreman v Raiders
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Baltimore
Jordan Mason @ Minnesota (if McCaffrey is out)
Michael Pittman v Cleveland
Zay Flowers v Detroit
Josh Palmer @ KC
Well first for your rbs..... If Gibbs plays I expect him to do well against a Balt that can be run on just ahead of Ford. I think Foreman is a distant 3rd there and no way I trust Mason to be the lead back even without McCafrey)
as to your wrs: Flowers is a PPR machine who finally scored a td last week, I love Pittman but Clevelands pass D is TOUGH. They held flowers to 3-56 when Balt played them for instance. Pittman is a target hog but for 1 week I just cant recommend him. Palmer is in a better situation...but he is Palmer and several rungs below the other 2.

So for me it is Flowers and 1 of Gibbs or Pittman....
Push come to shove I probably start Flowers and Gibbs a the flex. That Clevelnad D just shut down SF for the most part and I want no paer of facing them with my qb or wrs.

In this 12-team PPR league, we start 3 WRs and 2 flexes. I am thin at RB, so I start 5 WRs. Which 5 of these 7 should be started this week? (In other words, which 2 would you not start?)

Addison vs. SF
Doubs @ DEN
Kirk @ NO
Lockett vs. ARI
Puka vs. PIT
R. Rice vs. LAC
Waddle @ PHI
Personally I bench Doubs & Rice and I don't really give it a second thought.

The other options are simply more primary in their offenses. You could make an argument for Doubs but I can't see who I would start him over. Maybe Addison, I guess.

But, those are the two I would bench.
Addison didnt do well with his first sshot at WR1 and I dont think v SF is the place I would take a stand on him turning that around. Doubs was invisible last week but had been pretty consistant till then. Rice is facing a horrible LAC defense so I could see him doing well (obviously the downside to him is the way they spread the ball around) I cant argue against the rest but I would definitely leave Addison out till he proves he can produce without Jefferson.
I probably start everybody except rice and addison. You have a nice overall group of receivers.

• M. Pittman vs. CLE
  • D. London @ TB
  • KJ Osborn vs SF
  • J. Palmer @ KC
Osborn isn't an option IMO.

Pittman is a serious target hog with Minshew under center. 25 targets in two starts (11 & 14). I hate the matchup but anytime you have a guy locked in to 10 targets it's tough to ignore.

London has finally been coming on. Actually he's been pretty good since week 2. It's a tough roadie but opposing defenses are gearing up to stop Bijan which is opening opportunities that Ridder is finally taking advantage of.

Palmer is a good play in what may be a high scoring game but he's the clear #2 WR and probably #3 option overall with Ekeler & Allen. Herbert also gets his TEs involved and Palmer isn't a primary read bear the GL.

It's a bit of a toss up between Pittman and London so I'm going to bet on volume

Pittman>London

This week I have questions around my WR2 & flex. I haven't had this many similar options in a long time.

Jerome Ford @ Indy
D'Onta Foreman v Raiders
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Baltimore
Zay Flowers v Detroit
Josh Palmer @ KC

Zay as your WR2 and Ford as your flex.
Agreed.

10 team 1/2ppr league Start 3:

Bijan Robinson vs TB
D'Andre Swift vs Miami
Saquon Barkley vs Eagles
Alvin Kamara vs Jax

Life was simpler with Barkley hurt but now I have to make a Choice. Note that Kamara has a Thursday game
You've got your matchups off. Saquon has the Commanders at home and Swift has Miami at home and Bijan has TB but it's a road game.

Any way you look at it you're benching a talented, high volume guy.

To me that actually makes the decision a little easier in this case. The way I see it is Bijan and Kamara have the toughest matchups by a good margin, but Bijan's is a little tougher and it's on the road. He also has a bigger volume and TD vulture in Allgeier than Kamara has.

I'd hate to bench any of these guys but I think Bijan is probably the one.
Jamaal Williams is now a monkey wrench now that they reported he will be playing, Kendre and Williams are pretty good vultures.

PPR League.

Curious who everyone thinks is a better longer term hold:

* K. Toney - R. Rice could be emerging and the addition of M. Hardman will make it even tougher for him to emerge. That said, the talent is there and with Mahommes you never know.

or

* J. Dotson -- Just dropped. He's been a no show so far this year, but Howell can sling it and that WASH pass D could keep him throwing.

Which would you rather have for depth and ceiling for down the line?

Thanks

pick 3, ppr, 2 pt 100 yd bonus:

Aiyuk vs Vikings
Olave vs Jaguars
Puka vs Steelers
Pickens vs Rams
I think this comes down to Puka v Pickens. And, in a full PPR I think Puka wins.

I like Pickens but his targets are less consistent and he seems somewhat big play dependent. Mind you, the guy tracks deep balls as well as anyone and certainly has circus catch ability. If you need a home run, Pickens may be your guy.

But Puka seems like a PPR machine with a great floor and solid ceiling.

Puka>Pickens

Bijan Robinson vs TB
D'Andre Swift vs Miami
Saquon Barkley vs Eagles
Alvin Kamara vs Jax

Life was simpler with Barkley hurt but now I have to make a Choice. Note that Kamara has a Thursday game
You've got your matchups off. Saquon has the Commanders at home and Swift has Miami at home and Bijan has TB but it's a road game.

Any way you look at it you're benching a talented, high volume guy.

To me that actually makes the decision a little easier in this case. The way I see it is Bijan and Kamara have the toughest matchups by a good margin, but Bijan's is a little tougher and it's on the road. He also has a bigger volume and TD vulture in Allgeier than Kamara has.

I'd hate to bench any of these guys but I think Bijan is probably the one.
Jamaal Williams is now a monkey wrench now that they reported he will be playing, Kendre and Williams are pretty good vultures.
I don't consider Jamaal a significant barrier to Kamara's success.

Love @ DEN
Geno vs ARZ
Total coin toss. I think I like one more then I immediately pivot to the other.

I think I land on Love because Denver D has been so bad and their offense can move the ball.

The possibility of the Green Bay running game taking over the game is about the same as it would be for Seattle IMO, So they cancel each other out.

Love>Geno

PPR League.

* K. Toney - R. Rice could be emerging and the addition of M. Hardman will make it even tougher for him to emerge. That said, the talent is there and with Mahommes you never know.

or

* J. Dotson -- Just dropped. He's been a no show so far this year, but Howell can sling it and that WASH pass D could keep him throwing.

Thanks
I've given up on Toney. Dotson's lack of production, to this point I can still convince myself may be an aberration.

Dotson

Last edited:
Full PPR Flex spot:

I’m starting Gabe Davis over Michael Thomas and Josh Palmer. Am I crazy?

NOS play JAX tonite- and being a Thursday night and all the injuries, I wouldn’t play any Saints. I’m stuck with Kamara.

Palmer has had a decent amount of targets, Had 2 TDs called back on crappy Oline penalties. But Allen is the guy there and KCC Def has been low-key really good.

Love @ DEN
Geno vs ARZ
2 good options who should be 7-10ish qbs this week. Maybe I am naive but I keep waiting for Geno to have that breakout game. He is getting the yardage just not the tds. Love was horrible his lat game but has been steady eddie besides that. Both great matchups. I would lean Geno here but if one of his top 2 receivers end up out I would flip my alegiance and start rooting for the Pack this week.

• M. Pittman vs. CLE
  • D. London @ TB
  • KJ Osborn vs SF
  • J. Palmer @ KC
I like London just ahead of pittman (and only because cle defense>>> TB. We know what Palmer is by now...a low level 3.... Osborn against almost anybody is a non starter till he shows something. Honestly unless things change your choice should be between pittman and london..... every single week.

Full PPR Flex spot:

NOS play JAX tonite- and being a Thursday night and all the injuries, I wouldn’t play any Saints. I’m stuck with Kamara.

Palmer has had a decent amount of targets, Had 2 TDs called back on crappy Oline penalties. But Allen is the guy there and KCC Def has been low-key really good.
Not entirely crazy, he's been great. As he showed last week, he is very TD dependent.

Thomas is getting 8 targets on a schedule. He's a metronome for targets it's so consistent. But he's not doing much with them. Maybe he'll have a big 2-3 TD game eventually but it's hard to try and predict when. But if you want a guy with a stable AF floor and some upside, he's your guy.

Personally I might go with Palmer. He is the clear #2 WR on that offense and I don't see that changing. The illegal man down field penalty was doubly frustrating because it had zero impact on the play. I think he'll continue to see 7-8 targets from a great QB and he sees action inside the 10 with 4 targets on the season, including when Mike Williams was healthy, I'm guessing his rate is a little higher with Williams gone (Thomas has 3 and Davis has 1).

IMO Davis is a fine choice and you shouldn't hesitate (too much with him). In my lineup, however

Palmer>Davis>Thomas

Jerome Ford @ Indy
D'Onta Foreman v Raiders
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Baltimore
Zay Flowers v Detroit
Josh Palmer @ KC
Flowers and Ford would be my calls, even if CMC is ruled out.

12 team full PPR league start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1Flex/1TE/1DST/1K

Pick 1 RB from the following (Starting Barkley in the #1 spot and Aiyuk in the Flex with Allen and AJ Brown as my other WRs):

James Cook
Mostert
Ford
Mostert, frankly he's your RB1, and not Barkley until Achane is back.

In this 12-team PPR league, we start 3 WRs and 2 flexes. I am thin at RB, so I start 5 WRs. Which 5 of these 7 should be started this week? (In other words, which 2 would you not start?)

Addison vs. SF
Doubs @ DEN
Kirk @ NO
Lockett vs. ARI
Puka vs. PIT
R. Rice vs. LAC
Waddle @ PHI
I'd sit Rice and Doubs. I don't like Addison's matchup, but the Vikings might have one of their 45+ pass attempt games chasing an angry 49ers team.

Bijan Robinson vs TB
D'Andre Swift vs Miami
Saquon Barkley vs Eagles
Alvin Kamara vs Jax

I'd sit Kamara with Jamaal looking likely to be back, and NO down both starting OTs.

.5 PPR, I'm 2-4....so the bleed needs to stop this week. Starters in bold with starting requirements 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX

RB's: Kamara, Bijan, Swift, Javonte/McLaughlin/Roschon J
WR's: Adams, Waddle, Aiyuk, Puka, Flowers, Dointae Johnson

For now I'm Swift (solid) but then Puka vs Pitt>Flowers vs Lions> Roschon vs Vegas > Diontae vs Rams in the flex spots.

My QB and TE are Lamar/Andrews.
Might be a little bold, but I'd sit Waddle.

I'd go Swift, Bijan, Kamara, Aiyuk, Adams, and Puka.

PPR
Need 2 of these guys;
Jahmyr Gibbs @ BAL
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Jaxon Smith-Njigba vs ARI
Gibbs and Warren. Not trusting JSN yet.

Several early week mysteries to solve:
  1. WR3 Jayden Reed at DEN or Jameson Williams at BAL
  2. RB2 Zach Evans v PIT or Jahmyr Gibbs at BAL
  3. TE Sam LaPorta at BAL or Luke Musgrave at DEN
  4. Flex Roschon Johnson v LV or Jaylen Warren at LAR
My Flex spot is WR/RB/TE, so in addition to Johnson or Warren, Flex could also be one of the six guys in the first three position spots.
I think LaPorta is an autostart at TE. He's a top-5 option weekly in my opinion.

I'd go Reed over Williams. Williams could pop at any time, but could also see just 2 targets.

I'd go Gibbs and Roschon at RB and Flex. I don't trust Evans at all.

Ppr

Z. Evans vs pit
Or
K. Hunt @ Ind
I'd go Hunt. Just no confidence in Evans talent or workload.

Choose 2 RBs (yes my team sucks) in half PPR:

Gibbs vs BAL
Cook vs NE
Warren vs LAR

And then choose a flex between the RB you did NOT pick above and Rashee Rice vs LAC
Cook and Gibbs

Bye week issues. PPR league, who do you start at RB2?

R White vs ATL
McLaughlin vs GB
White, he's just got a much safer workload.

Here's One.
FFPC scoring:

Need ONE final flex:

Z.Flowers vs Det
D.Goedert vs Mia
R.Stevenson vs Buff
J.Mason @ Minn(if CMC is out)
I think Stevenson is your guy here, even if CMC is out.

Roschon Johnson
Jameson Williams
Diontae Johnson
Jeff Wilson

I'd wait on CMC there. If he gets ruled out before Sunday, I'd go with Roschon.

One WDIS and one WDIpickup- this week

standard scoring

Aiyuk @ Vikings
or
Olave vs Jags

for waivers tonight, following choices available
Jordan Mason
Eli Mitchell
Zach Evans
Javonte Williams

Thank you!
Aiyuk and Javonte

Who should I drop? Gainwell or Charbonnet? Or who's more likely to miss time Swift or Walker?
Thats a tough one...2 cuffs I would rather not drop. If you intend to drop 1 for the long haul to me its a toss up. Both starters got injured last year so good luck predicting injuries. I know charbonnet missed practice wednesday with a new hammy issue so if I HAVE to drop 1 and hope to pick him back up next week I would probabaly drop Charbonnet and hope he is out this week and that disuades others from picking him up. Obviously if you own either starter you keep the cuff to him.

Full PPR Flex spot:

Not entirely crazy, he's been great. As he showed last week, he is very TD dependent.

Thomas is getting 8 targets on a schedule. He's a metronome for targets it's so consistent. But he's not doing much with them. Maybe he'll have a big 2-3 TD game eventually but it's hard to try and predict when. But if you want a guy with a stable AF floor and some upside, he's your guy.

Personally I might go with Palmer. He is the clear #2 WR on that offense and I don't see that changing. The illegal man down field penalty was doubly frustrating because it had zero impact on the play. I think he'll continue to see 7-8 targets from a great QB and he sees action inside the 10 with 4 targets on the season, including when Mike Williams was healthy, I'm guessing his rate is a little higher with Williams gone (Thomas has 3 and Davis has 1).

IMO Davis is a fine choice and you shouldn't hesitate (too much with him). In my lineup, however

Palmer>Davis>Thomas
I would think Davis has a higher ceiling since he does score tds but Palmer probably has a higher floor but lower ceiling. Just dont trust thomas at all. If it were me I would decide between the 2 based on other matchups. If I think I am a likely winner I start Palmer. If I think I am behind I probably start Davis.

I know I am a nobody around here but I think Chaka puts a ton of time into answering everybodys questions and I think he is owed a collective ty. I also think that if you think you are good enough at FF and ask others advice it would be great if you answered a couple of others questions in return. If everybody who asks for help shares their opinion on a couple other posts or more as your time permits this thread would really be rockin !!! I appreciate any and all responses on my lineup decisions and promise not to hold it against you if I decide to change my mind based on your logic lol

Who should I drop? Gainwell or Charbonnet? Or who's more likely to miss time Swift or Walker?
Thats a tough one...2 cuffs I would rather not drop. If you intend to drop 1 for the long haul to me its a toss up. Both starters got injured last year so good luck predicting injuries. I know charbonnet missed practice wednesday with a new hammy issue so if I HAVE to drop 1 and hope to pick him back up next week I would probabaly drop Charbonnet and hope he is out this week and that disuades others from picking him up. Obviously if you own either starter you keep the cuff to him.
Honestly, giving this some more thought, and without going to the "who's more likely to get injured?" aspect, I think I have more concern about the division of labor behind Swift than I am about Walker.

I think Charbonnet is 100% the man behind Walker. It would not surprise me at all to see more of a split between Gainwell & Scott behind Swift. In fact, and don't laugh, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if Penny ended up with a big piece of the pie in Philly.

I know what the preseason chatter was about Gainwell but that went out the window in a hot second when Swift got his chance. I think a lot of that talk was directed for Gainwell to hear and essentially "know he's loved" by the team. When push comes to Brotherly Shove if Penny shows he can do what he was able to do in Seattle I expect him to be the 2-down and GL back.

Charbonnet>Gainwell

Full PPR Flex spot:

Palmer>Davis>Thomas
I would think Davis has a higher ceiling since he does score tds but Palmer probably has a higher floor but lower ceiling. Just dont trust thomas at all. If it were me I would decide between the 2 based on other matchups. If I think I am a likely winner I start Palmer. If I think I am behind I probably start Davis.
Davis absolutely has the highest ceiling 💯!

He also has the lowest floor 💯

That's why I like Palmer, because I view him as the best balance between ceiling/floor.

It's good logic to consider your opponent but, much like predicting NFL game scripts, it rarely plays out that way.

Final thoughts: going with Gabe is absolutely a good move, you'll get no argument from me.

I know I am a nobody around here but I think Chaka puts a ton of time into answering everybodys questions and I think he is owed a collective ty. I also think that if you think you are good enough at FF and ask others advice it would be great if you answered a couple of others questions in return. If everybody who asks for help shares their opinion on a couple other posts or more as your time permits this thread would really be rockin !!! I appreciate any and all responses on my lineup decisions and promise not to hold it against you if I decide to change my mind based on your logic lol
Thank you and don't sell yourself short. You're a hero in here. I love it when guys like you @travdogg, @BobbyLayne, @ProstheticRGK etc (I really need to make a thank you thread for everyone who contribute in here) come in and take the time to give your thoughts.

Thank you. 🙏

PPR league
London @ TB
Flowers vs DET

Non-PPR (pick one)
Moss vs CLE
Mitchell @ MIN

FA options:
McLaughlin vs GB
LMurray @ NE
Ingram @ SEA
JWilson @ PHI

For Mitchell, there are three potential scenarios: CMC definitely out, CMC definitely in, or situation still ambiguous by the time I have to make a decision on Sunday morning (Niners play Monday night).

If I know CMC is out, I'll almost certainly start Mitchell. If I know he's in, maybe Murray? And if it's ambiguous, I'm inclined to roll with Mitchell and hope that either CMC sits, or Eli gets a lot of run as they seek to protect CMC.

Other factor is that I'm a heavy underdog, so I want to focus on ceiling plays

PPR League.

or

Thanks
I've given up on Toney. Dotson's lack of production, to this point I can still convince myself may be an aberration.

Dotson

Pushing K. Toney aside, how about Dotson vs. Njigba (also just dropped)?

Just reading how each week Njigba's Adot keeps increasing. Think he's becoming a bigger piece of the offense exiting their bye week.

BYE week from hell. 12 team PPR

WR3

Have Skyy Moore

Could add Juju instead. 😬

Neither seems awesome. Desperate times = desperate measures.

OK..here's my weekly tight end mess. Been playing Njoku mostly with little success.
FFPC scoring:

Gotta plug in ONE of these NFL Tight Ends:

C.Otton vs Atl
P.Freirmuth @ LAR
D.Njoku @ Ind
D.Knox @ NE

Gabe Davis at Pats
Rashee Rice v LAC
I'm going Davis here. I like where Rice is trending, I picked him up in favor of Jameson (IMO those two were the only two true potential Kingmakers on my wire that didn't require an injury to make it happen). However, as much as I like him he simply hasn't demonstrated the type of week winning ability Davis has.

They're both heavily TD dependent but Davis has the better track record and as far as we know has much more upside.

Davis>Rice

Terry McLaurin vs. NYG
or
Diontae Johnson vs. LAR

Browns D vs. IND
or
Steelers D vs. LAR

Leaning towards Terry and Browns.

PPR league
London @ TB
Flowers vs DET

Non-PPR (pick one)
Moss vs CLE
Mitchell @ MIN

FA options:
McLaughlin vs GB
LMurray @ NE
Ingram @ SEA
JWilson @ PHI

For Mitchell, there are three potential scenarios: CMC definitely out, CMC definitely in, or situation still ambiguous by the time I have to make a decision on Sunday morning (Niners play Monday night).

If I know CMC is out, I'll almost certainly start Mitchell. If I know he's in, maybe Murray? And if it's ambiguous, I'm inclined to roll with Mitchell and hope that either CMC sits, or Eli gets a lot of run as they seek to protect CMC.

Other factor is that I'm a heavy underdog, so I want to focus on ceiling plays
I like what London has done but I'm not hesitating with Flowers ATM. They're both the #1 wr on their team (Flowers may be getting more targets than Andrews at this point). They're both getting good volume but Flowers is on a higher scoring offense, he has a better QB, catches a higher % of targets (12% more), he has 8 RZ targets (same as London) and 4 inside the 10 (London has 5) and he's at home etc.

In a standard league I might choose London but in PPR

Flowers>London

Can't really answer Moss v Mitchell just yet but there is no reason, IMO to think Moss won't continue to get a good share in Indy. He's been great. Frankly he was so good I'm a little surprised the Colts paid Taylor. ATM he's a much safer play than Mitchell.

We should reevaluate after we get tomorrow's practice reports.

For a one week play I can make an argument for any of those FAs but I'm not sold they have more value in the near or long term than Mitchell or Moss. Wilson is most interesting of the bunch but it's tough to buy in coming off IR. Pretty much feels identical to Mitchell.

I need to cut someone to activate D.Johnson/Pit.

K.Toney/KC
M.Wilson/Ari
B.Cooks/Dal

My other option is to let D.Johnson ride on the IR for another week and start J.Downs/Ind. I'm leaning towards Downs and letting Johnson and the Steelers show me something first.

PPR League.

or

Thanks

Dotson

Pushing K. Toney aside, how about Dotson vs. Njigba (also just dropped)?

Just reading how each week Njigba's Adot keeps increasing. Think he's becoming a bigger piece of the offense exiting their bye week.
Dynasty or redraft?

JSN had a season high in snaps last week and his season high % was Dotson's season low. To be fair, it looks like Seattle runs more plays per game than Washington so the # of snaps is a lot closer.

If it's dynasty I almost certainly go with JSN but in a redraft, barring injury of course, I think Lockett, Metcalf & Walker are less likely to lose their hold on market share than McLaurin (he's a lock), Robinson & Samuel. We've all seen the Samuel show before. Maybe this is finally his "Cordarrelle" year and if it is, more power to him. But, color me skeptical.

Last edited:
OK..here's my weekly tight end mess. Been playing Njoku mostly with little success.
FFPC scoring:

Gotta plug in ONE of these NFL Tight Ends:

C.Otton vs Atl
P.Freirmuth @ LAR
D.Njoku @ Ind
D.Knox @ NE
It feels like this is a choice between Njoku & Freiermuth. Otton & Knox just don't see the consistent volume as the others, and that's not saying much.

Personally, I think Njoku is probably the most physically gifted of the bunch and maybe he is some kind of safety net for Walker, or Watson, in a relatively plus matchup.

Might be tempted with Freiermuth but not off the injury.

Njoku>Muth

Can't really answer Moss v Mitchell just yet but there is no reason, IMO to think Moss won't continue to get a good share in Indy. He's been great. Frankly he was so good I'm a little surprised the Colts paid Taylor. ATM he's a much safer play than Mitchell.

We should reevaluate after we get tomorrow's practice reports.

For a one week play I can make an argument for any of those FAs but I'm not sold they have more value in the near or long term than Mitchell or Moss. Wilson is most interesting of the bunch but it's tough to buy in coming off IR. Pretty much feels identical to Mitchell.
Right, the toughest part is that with Kyren likely out a few weeks, I really need a solid RB2 to help me cover, which would likely not be Mitchell. But I'm 3-3 and in 9th place, so I also can't afford to look too far ahead

Terry McLaurin vs. NYG
or
Diontae Johnson vs. LAR

Browns D vs. IND
or
Steelers D vs. LAR

Leaning towards Terry and Browns.
I'm team McLaurin with Diontae coming off IR. McLaurin >Diontae is not a bad decision even if both are at full health and both have similar roadie matchups.

McLaurin>Diontae

And the Browns are too strong of a real world defense to bench, even for such a big play Steelers defense that is otherwise underperforming.

Cleveland>Pittsburgh

Last edited:
I need to cut someone to activate D.Johnson/Pit.

K.Toney/KC
M.Wilson/Ari
B.Cooks/Dal

My other option is to let D.Johnson ride on the IR for another week and start J.Downs/Ind. I'm leaning towards Downs and letting Johnson and the Steelers show me something first.
I absolutely agree with your logic. Downs is kind of a hot hand ATM, might as well ride it considering your other options.

Users who are viewing this thread