What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 04 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 4!!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Last Week I went 34-39-1 and the randbetween went 39-34-1

On the season I am 125-118-7 and the randbetween is 120-123-7

On to week 4!

No PPR ... pick 2

Henry vs Cin
Etienne vs Atl in London
JJacobs at LAChargers

Thanks.
Cincinnati may have turned a corner on defense and as a team but... the Rams don't have much of a run game. IMO Kyren simply isn't that good and the Rams offensive line is well below average. The Bengals gave up 161 & 124 rushing yards to Cleveland & Baltimore running backs. They may not be that good against the run. Henry is performing at a career low across the board so it's wise to be nervous about his production but this is a home game against a questionable defense. There may be an opportunity here.

Etienne seems like the most likely starter out of the bunch but it's not PPR so it's closer. Etienne is performing fine, it's the team in general that is playing like #### and the Atlanta defense is middle of the pack. This game could be ugly but Jacksonville should be semi used to flying to London games at this point and I think they have a bit of an opportunity here.

The Raiders look terrible, like really bad. The shocking part is the defense is outplaying the offense. Henry may be bad but, ATM Jacobs is by far the most disappointing RB in the league. 2.6 yards per carry! Man, that's bad. To bet on Jacobs this week is all about the opponent. The Chargers defense isn't very good and the Raiders could steal a game here. As an oft burned Raiders fan it's hard for me to recommend Jacobs at this point. This team is just off.

It really is a gut call as all of them have talent and opportunity but
Etienne>Henry>Jacobs

No PPR ... pick 2

Henry vs Cin
Etienne vs Atl in London
JJacobs at LAChargers

Thanks.
I'd say Henry is a no brainer.

My concern with London players is the travel, time changes and such.

Raiders will fall behind quick so how much will Jacobs be in the gameplan once that happens will be interesting.

All being equal I'd go Henry>Etienne>Jacobs

Goff on TNF
Or
Lawrence in London on Sunday.

I'm leaning Goff at the moment.
I may lean Goff too. The problem is it's a road game and Goff is pretty clearly a better QB at home than on the road. The splits are shocking. The Lions will also be very happy if they can win games by grinding the clock so they will certainly try to do that. Also we all recognize the Jaguars aren't dead yet and Lawrence can have very big games. The Jaguars aren't necessarily as locked in to grinding out games.

Much as I like Goff
Lawrence>Goff

12 team PPR WR/TE combined position.

Need one WR/TE and one Flex

WR/TE + Flex
Tank Dell v Pitt
Zay Flowers @ Cle
Darren Waller v Sea
Jerome Ford v Baltimore
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Green Bay

Leaning Dell & Ford

WR/TE + Flex
Tank Dell v Pitt
Zay Flowers @ Cle
Darren Waller v Sea
Jerome Ford v Baltimore
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Green Bay

Leaning Dell & Ford
Without thinking Gibbs for sure. Dude just got 17 carries. Ford just got 2 tds, but his 18 yards on 10 carries doesn't scream Hunt isn't gonna play some now. I'd prolly give the rookie Tank some love also. 17 targets in past two games.

12 teams, standard scoring. Starting Pollard at RB1.
If Aaron Jones plays (vs Det) do I go with him for RB2 or Alvin Kamara (vs TB)? Leaning towards Kamara.
Also have Kendre Miller (vs TB) and Rico Dowdle (vs NE).

WR/TE + Flex
Tank Dell v Pitt
Zay Flowers @ Cle
Darren Waller v Sea
Jerome Ford v Baltimore
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Green Bay

Leaning Dell & Ford

In PPR I lean Tank and Gibbs. Divisional matchup's are tricky and I'm not sold on Ford yet. Gibbs looked pretty good and has young legs, TNF and the Packers run D is still suspect.

Tank seems like a must-start but there is a lot of variance with him. PPR floor seems good. Pittsburgh is absolutely atrocious with WR's but Collins is the one that exploits that vs. man coverage.

If Aaron Jones plays (vs Det) do I go with him for RB2 or Alvin Kamara (vs TB)? Leaning towards Kamara.

Aaron Jones is a must start when healthy. Packers seem like a team that when a player's ready to go, he's ready to go.

I think if Jones plays you play him. His absence from the offense has been telling. I don't know what happened to the AJ Dillion we all thought we saw in 2020/2021 but he was a mirage. The Packers are desperate for the punch Jones brings to the offense.

Kamara is a fine option if you were in a full PPR but even then I am not sure Jameis is a checkdown to the RB type of QB and TB has a very strong run defense despite what Philly did on Monday.

I don't see Miller or Dowdle as options. Miller was entirely unimpressive last week and despite what the box score says Dowdle had only 7 touches on 11 total snaps. He lucked into a TD otherwise he would be entirely off the radar this week.

Jones>Kamara

PPR. Need one.
D. Montgomery at GB
Z. Moss vrs. Rams
As always, much appreciated.
Obviously depends on injury updates. Even if Monty plays it's now become difficult to ignore Moss, hasn't it?

The Rams look to be regressing into what we all thought they would be this season. The run defense is okay so far but not prohibitive and it looks like Moss is in for a heavy workload as long as Taylor is out, which he is this week. Monty could be on a snap count and with Gibbs he's going to lose out on receiving plays.

Moss>Montgomery

1 Pt PPR...need 4 (2 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex):

Henry v Cincy
Swift v Wash
AJones v Det
Achane @ Buff
Metcalf @ NYG
Aiyuk v ARI

WR/TE + Flex
Tank Dell v Pitt
Zay Flowers @ Cle
Darren Waller v Sea
Jerome Ford v Baltimore
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Green Bay

Leaning Dell & Ford

I think the Dell/Ford combo is probably right. I originally wanted to say Gibbs over Ford, but I just don't see him being the better option. Moss just had a big game against that Ravens D, and I think the odds are much better for Ford to post similar numbers than for Gibbs to finally break out.

12 team half point PPR

Doubs vs. Lions
Flowers @ Browns

I'm learning Doubs based on his performance this year, the short week and the matchup. Long term, I like Flowers but that matchups is tough.

WR/TE + Flex
Tank Dell v Pitt
Zay Flowers @ Cle
Darren Waller v Sea
Jerome Ford v Baltimore
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Green Bay

Leaning Dell & Ford
I'd go Dell and Flowers. I'd never use Waller but it's personal for me with him. Flowers seems to be supplanting Andrews in targets at least last week

Henry v Cincy
Swift v Wash
AJones v Det
Achane @ Buff
Metcalf @ NYG
Aiyuk v ARI
I don't look at the data for these but gut feel is Ride Swift for as long as you can. That line is the real deal and they are willing to grind it out. Jones Is a must start to me. Then I guess I like metcalf, and Aiyuk. Feels weird to sit Henry but I don't trust him anymore and I think his touches are shifting closer to a split backfield situation.

12 team, Full PPR and 6 points per rushing/catching TD, start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1Flex 1TE 1DST 1K

Aiyuk is healthy from what I can tell and will be my Flex. Leaves me two RB's to pick from the following:

James Cook
Mostert
Ford

I left Barkley out assuming he sits again this week. Also since he plays Monday I can't risk putting him in one of the spots and wind up not playing.

TIA

0.5 PPR with 4pt TD pass. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)

Two separate questions:

1. I'd resigned myself to never playing Justin Fields again, but hes playing Denver this week. Him or C.J Stroud vs Pitt?

2 A muddled mess of middling players. 2 RBs I have Bijan Robinson vs Jax and Saquon vs. Seattle (if he plays). 2 WRs I have Waddle vs Buf and Nico Collins vs. Pit. Then my flex and Injury fill ins is whoever emerges from the following group. Please rank for Week 4:

D'Andre Swift vs. Was
Alvin Kamara vs. TB

George Pickens vs Hou
Jerry Jeudy vs. Chi
Tank Dell vs Pit
Zach Ertz vs SF (including him out of respect)

Thank you!!

12 team, Full PPR and 6 points per rushing/catching TD, start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1Flex 1TE 1DST 1K

Aiyuk is healthy from what I can tell and will be my Flex. Leaves me two RB's to pick from the following:

James Cook
Mostert
Ford

I left Barkley out assuming he sits again this week. Also since he plays Monday I can't risk putting him in one of the spots and wind up not playing.

TIA
Buffalo and Mia could be a shootout more likely than a grind it out. I'd like Mostert better than Cook in that scenario. Ford over cook, based on opponents and potential game scripts. I have Barkley too and forgot he was playing Monday.

James Cook
Mostert
Ford

TIA
Buffalo and Mia could be a shootout more likely than a grind it out. I'd like Mostert better than Cook in that scenario. Ford over cook, based on opponents and potential game scripts. I have Barkley too and forgot he was playing Monday.

Yeah all 3 are involved in a RBBC in some form, tough decisions so I do think game script is key here.

For your week 4 consideration:
FPC scoring:

1. Need ONE:
A.Mattison @ Car
D.Pierce vs Pitt
J.Kelley vs LAV

2. Need ONE:

D.J. Moore vs Den
S. Moore @ NYJ
R. Shaheed vs TB

3. Need ONE:

P. Freiermuth @ Hou
C. Okonkwo vs Cinn
D. Knox vs Mia

4. Need ONE:

P. Freiermuth @ Hou
D. Njoku vs Balt
K. Granson vs LAR

Henry v Cincy
Swift v Wash
AJones v Det
Achane @ Buff
Metcalf @ NYG
Aiyuk v ARI
Providing Jones plays you have good options across the board.

If Jones plays I think I bench Henry & Aiyuk.

Jones has proven far too valuable to that offense after Dillon has fallen flat the last two weeks. If he plays I start him.

Swift is playing too lights out to bench. It's frustrating in a PPR because he's not getting a ton of looks in the passing game and TDs will be difficult to come by but dude is playing like the guy we all thought he could be in Detroit. Ride the dragon IMO.

Achane...man...I mean...there is no way, right? But...man... I don't like chasing points but, how can you not here? Probably a mistake but..man...I mean...man...

Between Metcalf & Aiyuk it's a bit of a coin toss. Personally I think DK is just more talented and has been close to monster days. The Seahawks also throws a bit more.

Henry I bench because he hasn't been good. He's a fine play over Achane as a volume option, I guess but he's difficult to trust ATM. I'm not certain I put Henry over Aiyuk or Achane.

Two RBs: Jones & Swift
One WR: Metcalf
Flex: Achane>Aiyuk>Henry

ETA: @gump Been thinking about Achane. Much as I think Miami can score on anyone and I think Buffalo can be run on a bit, I don't think the Dolphins are going to run the ball more than 25 times this week, if that. I also think this will be a closer game which, IMO favors Mostert. I'm revising my recco.

Aiyuk>Achane>Henry

Last edited:
12 team half point PPR

Doubs vs. Lions
Flowers @ Browns

I'm learning Doubs based on his performance this year, the short week and the matchup. Long term, I like Flowers but that matchups is tough.
I have no problem with Doubs over Flowers but there are still some unknowns that would change that. I think you need to wait for today's practice reports. If Aaron Jones & Christian Watson are back it could really put a dent in Doubs's opportunity share.

No Watson/Jones
Doubs>Flowers

Yes Watson/Jones
Flowers>Doubs

Somewhat in between??? Let's wait until we hear about today.

James Cook
Mostert
Ford

TIA
Honestly I could go with all three pretty interchangeably.

Cook is getting volume and producing the yards & catches. Unfortunately the TDs look like they're going to be difficult to come by. But it's tough to bench a high performing guy who's getting volume.

Mostert was playing at a high level before last week and had 3 TD in the first two games. He will now see competition for touches but there appears to be plenty of scoring to go around and, IMO, in closer games he will be the favored option. Coaches typically prefer the reliable vet when the game is on the line.

Ford is probably the odd man out because he seems like the most unknown from a talent perspective. Then again Hunt is dinged up already (groin iirc).

Still
Cook>Mostert>Ford

Two separate questions:

1. I'd resigned myself to never playing Justin Fields again, but hes playing Denver this week. Him or C.J Stroud vs Pitt?

2 A muddled mess of middling players. 2 RBs I have Bijan Robinson vs Jax and Saquon vs. Seattle (if he plays). 2 WRs I have Waddle vs Buf and Nico Collins vs. Pit. Then my flex and Injury fill ins is whoever emerges from the following group. Please rank for Week 4:

D'Andre Swift vs. Was
Alvin Kamara vs. TB

George Pickens vs Hou
Jerry Jeudy vs. Chi
Tank Dell vs Pit

Thank you!!
Well the age old battle between the easily resistable force versus the entirely moveable object.

Fields is going to have a big game. Maybe he even strings a few good ones together. The real question is how games will he cost you between now and then.

He's still a great upside play who can salvage a dud with one big run but he's mostly a downside play.

Denver could represent a get well opportunity for Chicago. Chicago also represents a get well opportunity for Denver. I honestly have no idea how to handicap this one.

Stroud is definitely a safer option.
Stroud>Fields

IMO you don't bench a guy who is running as well as Swift is ATM. I know TDs may be scarce and he isn't seeing a ton of passes but when I have a guy who could easily lead the league on rushing, I play him. Particularly as you are not in a full PPR.

It's cloudier after that but I put Dell & Jeudy in the next group. Maybe slightly favoring Dell because he seems very locked in ATM. Denver should score easily @ Chicago but it's tough to trust that team after such a bad loss. My guess is they crush Chicago but even if they do does Jeudy see more than 7 targets?

Kamara is also in the conversation but I think TB still represents a difficult matchup and I don't know how well the Jameis led Saints will integrate the short passing game. He is still their best back by a good margin and should have more volume than any of the receivers. I just don't how efficient those touches will be.

Pickens can be pretty darn good but you have more interesting options IMO. He's too uneven.

Swift>Kamara>Dell>Jeudy>Pickens>Ertz

QBs(4pts per pass TD)...I need to start 1. ALSO, which of these QBs do you think has the lowest value for rest of the season?(need to cut 1)
Jordan Love vs DET
Daniel Jones vs SEA
Justin Fields vs DEN

Flex(PPR)...pick 2
DJ Moore vs DEN
Tank Dell vs PIT
Zay Flowers @ CLE
Roschon Johnson vs DEN...only considering due to what those Miami RBs did last week

Leaning Dell as the top option, but not sure for the second…

Need ONE:
A.Mattison @ Car
D.Pierce vs Pitt
J.Kelley vs LAV
I'm done recommending Kelley.

Mattison is probably a decent call but O'Connell was not happy he put the ball on the turf twice last week even if neither was ruled a fumble. We may see him move to more of a passing back role.

Would Pierce be an option if he didn't trip into the end zone last week? Probably not but you don't have much by way of better options.

Mostly a coin toss between Mattison & Pierce
Pierce>Mattison>>Kelley
Need ONE:

D.J. Moore vs Den
S. Moore @ NYJ
R. Shaheed vs TB
DJ by default then probably Shaheed. But DJ is way too talented to not play over those two.

DJ>Shaheed
Need ONE:

P. Freiermuth @ Hou
C. Okonkwo vs Cinn
D. Knox vs Mia
It's gotta be Knox and hope for a lot of scoring. Miami defense doesn't scare anyone, Allen is a great QB and Knox is used in the red zone.

If not Freiermuth is a decent enough option because he is a primary option near the GL.

No interest in any Titan pass catchers.

Knox>Freiermuth>Okonkwo
Need ONE:

P. Freiermuth @ Hou
D. Njoku vs Balt
K. Granson vs LAR
I had to looked up who K. Grandson. Are you certain you want my advice on TEs?

I'd lean Njoku because I think he's the best athlete and has some potential to house one. But really just a WAG

Njoku>Freiermuth>Granson

QBs(4pts per pass TD)...I need to start 1. ALSO, which of these QBs do you think has the lowest value for rest of the season?(need to cut 1)
Jordan Love vs DET
Daniel Jones vs SEA
Justin Fields vs DEN

Flex(PPR)...pick 2
DJ Moore vs DEN
Tank Dell vs PIT
Zay Flowers @ CLE
Roschon Johnson vs DEN...only considering due to what those Miami RBs did last week

Leaning Dell as the top option, but not sure for the second…
Love has been pretty consistent and his team is winning games. When I have to make tough choices I give a decent amount of weight to players on better teams. Better teams score more.

Between Fields & Jones IDK, I guess I drop Fields on the premise that I think the Giants have a better chance to turn their season around, but really no way to discern.

This week I also probably like Love for the consistency, particularly if Aaron Jones & Christian Watson play. With or without he's been rock solid.

Love>Jones>Fields

Roschon isn't an option, Chicago ain't Miami.

Tough call on benching but since it's full PPR I probably bench DJ. I love his talent but his usage has been so lackluster it's tough to rely on. Tank & Zay are seeing solid targets and that matters a lot in PPR leagues.

Dell>Zay>DJ

QB question

Goff at Packers TNF
Stroud vs Pitt

Goff "sucks" on the road, blah blah blah
Ascending rookie against a feisty Pitt D

Leaning Goff because this Lions team is not last season's Lions team and the game could be high scoring as Packers will be revenge motivated and riding the momentum wave from last week's comeback, possibly getting Watson back, etc. And not winter weather. But Stroud is a bit hotter right now, Texans seem to have found that mojo, I believe they are getting their LT back this week, and Pitt is a better matchup for QBs according to the stats through 3 weeks.
I am not a fan of predicting game scripts. I do it but not very well. This TNF game could easily be a 20-17 affair as much as a 35-31 game.

Goff doesn't suck on the road, he performs at a statistically lower level on the road. This is a better Lions team and they could win on the road, that doesn't mean Goff will play well. We don't have much to go on this year but his lowest completion % was on the road and he had only one TD pass in that game (@ KC). He completed 80% with 3 TDs home against SEA and completed 67% with 1 TD (+1 rush TD) last week against Atlanta. But, yes he could absolutely have a solid game @ GB.

Stroud is still an unknown and that Houston O-Line is bad, giving up almost 4 sacks per game with TJ Watt coming to town. But the Texans are throwing the ball more and running the ball a lot less than the Lions and I don't see that changing. This could be an ugly day for Houston or they could put a stamp on last weeks upset in Jacksonville. This Steelers defense can rush the passer but they haven't been particularly good overall yet this season.

Stroud>Goff

QB question (start 2 league). I'm starting Mahomes AND?
5 pts passing TD. 6 pts rushing TD.
3 pts bonus for 300 yards passing.
3 pts bonus for 100 yards rushing.
2 pts bonus for 40 yard passing TD.
2 pts bonus for 40 yard rushing TD.
1 pt per 20 yards passing.
1 pt per 10 yards rushing.
1 pt for every 5 rushing attempts.
-2 interception
-2 fumble

Jordan Love home vs Detroit Lions Thursday night
or
Anthony Richardson home vs LA Rams

QB question (start 2 league). I'm starting Mahomes AND?
5 pts passing TD. 6 pts rushing TD.
3 pts bonus for 300 yards passing.
3 pts bonus for 100 yards rushing.
2 pts bonus for 40 yard passing TD.
2 pts bonus for 40 yard rushing TD.
1 pt per 20 yards passing.
1 pt per 10 yards rushing.
1 pt for every 5 rushing attempts.
-2 interception
-2 fumble

Jordan Love home vs Detroit Lions Thursday night
or
Anthony Richardson home vs LA Rams
Good one.

I really like Love's consistency. His efficiency metrics, however are off the chart which seems like a good thing but is also very susceptible to regressing to the mean. But if Jones & Watson are back it seems like he should be able to continue producing well even if his efficiency drops.

But Richardson, has played 5 quarters and is the 15th scoring QB and #5 in PPG. In five quarters. 5. Seems like a big time injury risk but also seems like the kind of guy you start whenever you can.

Richardson>Love

Well since it seems like Anthony Richardson may be on track to play I have another issue.

Super Flex league 4 pt TD pass, 6 pt TD run

Who do I bench?
Cousins @ Carolina
Hurts v Washington
Richardson v Rams

ATM I have Cousins & Hurts in my lineup.

Two separate questions:

D'Andre Swift vs. Was
Alvin Kamara vs. TB

George Pickens vs Hou
Jerry Jeudy vs. Chi
Tank Dell vs Pit

Thank you!!

Play swift

Ppr

Choose one
Mattison @ Car
Achane @ buf

Choose one
Ayiuk vs arz
Higgins @ tn

Choose one te
Henry @ dallas
Njoku vs bal

The first listed in all three is who I have in there now

Well since it seems like Anthony Richardson may be on track to play I have another issue.

Who do I bench?
Cousins @ Carolina
Hurts v Washington
Richardson v Rams

Cousins is leading the league in several categories as the Vikings are heavy passing team this year.
Hurts has the receivers and the superior passing skills plus rushing and rushing touchdown propensity; Richardson is not at that level as a passer yet.

Cousins>Hurts>Richardson
bench Anthony Richardson

Who do I bench?
Cousins @ Carolina
Hurts v Washington
Richardson v Rams

Bench Richardson for sure

Ppr

Choose one
Mattison @ Car
Achane @ buf

Choose one
Ayiuk vs arz
Higgins @ tn

Choose one te
Henry @ dallas
Njoku vs bal

The first listed in all three is who I have in there now
Definitely not going to argue against Aiyuk and, while I like Njoku's matchup more, and he's at home, Henry seems like a more consistent target and the Cowboys are marginally worse against TEs than Baltimore.

Mattison gives me pause, even with a great matchup. O'Connell made some comments about players putting the ball on the turf. While Mattison didn't technically fumble last week he put the ball on the turf twice. Akers will probably play this week and I think there is a chance Mattison role changes to be more pass game oriented.

Achane won't repeat what he did last week (right...right???). And this Buffalo defense looks very strong. But Miami can score on anyone and Buffalo has been a little bit vulnerable to the run. Besides Hall's big run they gave up 12-87 to Robinson/Gibson last week.

Mattison is the smart call though.

1-2, not getting the right mix in. PPR, have to start 3 WR's, 2RB's and 2 FLEX:

Locked in (bold) RB's:
Bijan
Swift

Kamara
Javonte

Locked in (bold) WR's (if healthy):
Waddle
Puka
Aiyuk

Godwin
Nico
Addison
Flowers (note I have Lamar and Andrews)

So Flex right now I'm leaning in order - Kamara (N.O leading rusher is the TE with 90yrds, has to end) > Javonte (da Bears) > Godwin (needs a TD to work, but dang its Godwin) > Addison (keeps getting more routes) > Nico (upside + Pitt cant stop WR) > Flowers (I don't like the match-up with Clev)

Anyone in the WR Locked that shouldn't be, and/or who's your fav line-up.....my opponent has CJ Stroud looking to be the starter too....Nico bump?

Thanks

Who To Drop question. 12 team PPR.

Need to grab a kicker. One of these has to go:

* T. Spears - May have stand alone value soon. Who knows...if TN starts tanking maybe he takes on larger role. Henry injury lotto ticket.
* K. Herbert - Loathe to drop him, but could be in denial that it's going to turn around.
* R. Rice - Possible he emerges as the #2 option behind Kelce?
* E. Moore - He's getting as many targets as A. Cooper, but for not many yards.
* R. Doubs - Has been a TD machine but with Watson and A. Jones back maybe volume and TDs go poof.

I could play it cute also. Wait until Sunday Night (with Rice) and see if I'm blowing out/getting blown out. Gano (monday), Meyers (monday), and Zeurlien (Sunday night) all available.

Who?

THanks

Full PPR with a 1.5 for TE. Have to start one of the following:

Musgrave(Detroit)
Nico(Steelers)
Rachaad(Saints)

I’m kind of leaning Musgrave because Detroit is so bad Vs Te’s

* T. Spears - May have stand alone value soon. Who knows...if TN starts tanking maybe he takes on larger role. Henry injury lotto ticket.
* K. Herbert - Loathe to drop him, but could be in denial that it's going to turn around.
* R. Doubs - Has been a TD machine but with Watson and A. Jones back maybe volume and TDs go poof.

I could play it cute also. Wait until Sunday Night (with Rice) and see if I'm blowing out/getting blown out. Gano (monday), Meyers (monday), and Zeurlien (Sunday night) all available.

Who?

THanks

I like the idea of waiting. But if had to, I think Rice/Herbert/Doubs in that order for me. Def not Spears or Moore imo

Need a flex while waiting for Watson to get all the way up to a full workload.

1ppr, 6/td

Zay Flowers (@ CLE)
-or-
George Pickens (@ HOU)

Shamrock - Flowers

Thursday night decisions sanity checks please:

4/passing TD, Goff over Burrow @ Ten (or R Wilson @ Chi, but would need to make nasty cut decision)?

6/passing TD, Love over Watson vs Bal or RIchardson vs LAR?

PPR if active, have multiple Aaron Jones decisions, so will just ask if you would start any of these ahead of him if he is active:
Henry v Cin
Sanders v Min
Pacheco @ NYJ
Brian Robinson @ Phi
Pierce v Pit

Who?

THanks

I like the idea of waiting. But if had to, I think Rice/Herbert/Doubs in that order for me. Def not Spears or Moore imo
Thanks. I agree on the order.

Also starting ASTB tonight. Big game or dud will be a data point that could allow me to get cute and hold till Sunday night.

Who do I bench?
Cousins @ Carolina
Hurts v Washington
Richardson v Rams

I leave Cousins off if you need upside and or can deal with possible volatility

Users who are viewing this thread