What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weather issues tonight? (1 Viewer)

Bo Skiboski

Footballguy
Anyone in the Baltimore area have any insight? Forecast says rain and t-storms. Flacco to throw less and hand off more?

Anyone in the Baltimore area have any insight? Forecast says rain and t-storms. Flacco to throw less and hand off more?
www.weather.com -> type in "Baltimore". YWIA.
I put the forecast right there in my first post.
Then what exactly is the question? Rain is not a problem for the passing game, in fact it is generally seen as an advantage as WR's know where they are going. Wind is usually more of a throwing deterent. Adjust (or not) your lineup accordingly.

www.weather.com -> type in "Baltimore". YWIA.
I put the forecast right there in my first post.
Then what exactly is the question? Rain is not a problem for the passing game, in fact it is generally seen as an advantage as WR's know where they are going. Wind is usually more of a throwing deterent. Adjust (or not) your lineup accordingly.
Great. Thanks!!

Watching pregame on NFLN ... looks gorgeous, weather wise ... dry, no wind to speak of :shrug:

ETA ... hourly forecast calls for 90-100% chance of precip (t-storms) starting 'round 9 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
9:00PM light rain

10:00PM thunderstorms

looks like precipitation all night.

per weather.com

heres the bench justin tucker.

-biz-

Users who are viewing this thread