What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - RB2 (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
I've already clinched the top seed, so I'm not concerned about whether I win this game or not. I am 12 points behind for the league total, which also receives a prize.

My question is, who would you start for the biggest upside potential?

Etienne, Pacheco, McKinnon, or Cook?

One point ppr league.

Thanks

Cook for me. Pacheco or McKinnon have a nice upside given the opponent but which one?
I see KC in control the whole game so that tips the scale to Pacheco for this week. McKinnon is more the trailing/2-minute guy.

Dalvin Cook, right? If so, thats who I would go with

I do think KC will be running a lot at the end of the game, so like Pacheco as well

Oh Man, I would have gone Dalvin Cook without even questioning it. I actually meant James Cook. I was wondering why you guys were so high on Cook. Oops. I shouldn't have even included him. I just listed all of my Running Backs (Aside from RB1 Ekeler, and injured Peirce)

I'm leaning towards Pacheco myself.

Oh Man, I would have gone Dalvin Cook without even questioning it. I actually meant James Cook. I was wondering why you guys were so high on Cook. Oops. I shouldn't have even included him. I just listed all of my Running Backs (Aside from RB1 Ekeler, and injured Peirce)

I'm leaning towards Pacheco myself.
If that is James Cook then I change my answer. Pacheco all the way for me. I think KC is up all game and he will close it out. I expect a good game out of him. Maybe even 2 TD's.

Users who are viewing this thread