What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at New York** (-3, 37) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

They said Howell was 6/11 when there’s no pressure. He then had back-to-back passes without pressure. One was incomplete at his receiver’s feet and the next one was an INT.

Brissett had a 157 QBR last week. He is 6/8 for 63 and a TD in about 4 mins this week.

Howell is shell-shocked. He's been hit too much. Turned it over too much. Been running for his life too much. Essentially he has David Carr syndrome

Jets doing their best to give this game back to Washington.

And there goes the high-flying Chris Rodriguez.

Howell has clearly been a significant part of the problem.
Gosh it certainly looks that way. Rodriguez and GIbson were useless, then Brissett comes in and the run suddenly works. And McLaurin catches passes. I mean, what other conclusion is there?

i have faith Ron's D will give up a big play.

Dagger in the heart. Any win is a good win, but to loose it at the end hurts badly. Terrible D on that last Jets drive -- played way too soft.

If this game mattered, I’d be pissed we ran on third and 10 before punting it back to them. Had to go for the first down…assuming you wanted to win.

49 attempts and no sacks. Probably only hit Siemien a handful of times. I don’t remember many blitzes.

I have been one of Sam's biggest supporters all year, but I fear for sure he's now played his way out of the starters role for the forseeable future. He's on a cheap rookie deal and would be a fine backup but just hard to imagine a new coach and GM not wanting to get their guy in the draft. I'd say at worst we'll have the 3rd QB off the board if not the 2nd (depending on what Bears do with Panthers pick) After watching the Cards game today (hoping they would win) i can't fathom them passing on Harrison Jr. They need a true #1 WR in the worst way.

Jets could have really helped their draft position today.

*sigh*

I guess we're going LT when we draft and running this team back next year.

Users who are viewing this thread