What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at New York** (-3, 37) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Jets a favorite?
It must be Christmas.
You know...
"There's no place like home for the holidays..."

Jetsies- 27
Commies- 20

Jets please win this game in a high scoring shoot-out. Yes I know the odds of this being high scoring are like 1%. Just want some good fantasy points from my Washington players while making sure we keep that top 4 pick :)

I'm desperate at RB(missing Robison and Stevenson)

Is Rodriguez an option over the likes of Hunt?

I think WAS offense breaks out today. The benching of Howell last week gave him a chance to see that Brissett can do it, so he should be able to also. Howell has become shy to throw because of previous interceptions. I think he's smart enough to figure out he needs to let it rip if he's gonna be a lock to have this job next year. He need 3 good showings to do it. And I think Leno sucks. With him out the OL may hold up better.

The WAS D is is gonna struggle IMO. James Smith-Williams and Barton are likely out. The former matters since he's their only every down edge defender. So some rookies that are not good against the run are gonna be thrown into the fire for a lot of plays. Barton cleans up a lot of mistakes by the DL.

I do think Rodriquez is due. But EB doesn't run the ball, so I'd be hesitant to bet on him. I think Gibson is gone next year, so I have no idea why they'd play him.

I'm looking at a lot of yards, but who knows if either team can finish drives. Let's go with WAS 24 - NYJ 20.

I think WAS offense breaks out today. The benching of Howell last week gave him a chance to see that Brissett can do it, so he should be able to also. Howell has become shy to throw because of previous interceptions. I think he's smart enough to figure out he needs to let it rip if he's gonna be a lock to have this job next year. He need 3 good showings to do it. And I think Leno sucks. With him out the OL may hold up better.

The WAS D is is gonna struggle IMO. James Smith-Williams and Barton are likely out. The former matters since he's their only every down edge defender. So some rookies that are not good against the run are gonna be thrown into the fire for a lot of plays. Barton cleans up a lot of mistakes by the DL.

I do think Rodriquez is due. But EB doesn't run the ball, so I'd be hesitant to bet on him. I think Gibson is gone next year, so I have no idea why they'd play him.

I'm looking at a lot of yards, but who knows if either team can finish drives. Let's go with WAS 24 - NYJ 20.
Gibson or McLaurin today?

Gibson or McLaurin today?
Howell doesn't throw to McLaurin

Maybe he was watching last week

Pretty weak play calling by the Jets inside the red zone. There will be a lot of chances for the Jets today I feel.

Salah gets another year bc he was without Rodgers or was it something else?
I guess in part, but he otherwise had crap qb options and crap OL options and the defense played hard all year, so I’m not sure how much more he could have done
Yeah. I guess he gets a lot of flack for sticking with Wilson but there really wasn't a good option beyond going back to Flacco. Not having a better backup and letting Hackett be the OC were clear mistakes.

Defense and team as a whole has played really hard for him. That stuff matters to me when evaluating coaches (See Dan Campbell)

Howell. 0-5 and 1 INT. I feel bad for him. The OL sucks. His OC is hanging him out to dry with the play calls. And he's got guys that are NFL open and will no longer throw it.

Two dropped passes, one INT, a sack, blocked punt, two untouched players waking into the end zone, illegal formation, illegal touching of a punt, a muffed KR. Anything else? I mean we are almost halfway through the first quarter, so still time for more.

No way Rivera survives this. Not all his fault, and he's a good guy, but he's gotta go.

They've already said he's gone at end of year. That's been for a few weeks. Days like this Josh Harris must want to walk down at halftime and can him. He's shown remarkable restraint.

My guess is Ian Cunningham is the next GM. From DC. Went to UVA. Worked for Ozzie Newsome and in PHI during a SB year. Let him hire a coach and new personnel decision makers and off we go.

I don't think anyone survives this. Howell. Bienemy. Nobody. Anyone cuttable is likely to be cut.

Two dropped passes, one INT, a sack, blocked punt, two untouched players waking into the end zone, illegal formation, illegal touching of a punt, a muffed KR. Anything else? I mean we are almost halfway through the first quarter, so still time for more.
Not sure to call that, but we can at least add a fumbled punt to the list.

No offense to the fans here but WTF may be the worst franchise in the league after Carolina. I kind of hope they make Howell the fall guy and let him walk.

Any word on why Jonathan Allen hasn't been playing most of the 1st half?

Allen (disgust) ---- questionable to return?

Could Eric Bienemy have made a worse career decision than to come to WAS? He's gonna be lucky to get an OC job elsewhere after the last 8 games.

Users who are viewing this thread