What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver wire pickups for week 6..... (1 Viewer)

I think Juice may actually be startable in deep PPR leagues.
Kamara on bye, lost Ajayi, R Freeman is not getting the touches & TB R Jones has not been much to put any hope on...

Traded for McCoy on Monday (pre-trade rumor) so I am stuck with him & R Jones in my lineup

Picked up Smallwood & Juszczyk off WW.... I expect SF to be playing catch up all game so Juice has serious PPR value but Smallwood might be heavily involved since Clement is just back from injury.

Now I don't know who to use! 

Valdes-Scantling may get another run this week as the #2 WR vs that horrible SF defense.  Allison cleared concussion but now dealing with hamstring injury.  Cobb still dealing with hamstring injury.  Their bye week is coming up in week 7.  Wouldn't shock me if they rest these injured players through the bye.

Anyone who picked up Clement starting him in the rain tonight against NYG? Interested in hearing who you are deciding between, as I'm struggling in PPR between Clement against a normally soft run D who played CAR pretty well last weekend, and Cohen against a MIA D that started strong but has definitely softened up over the last two games.

Sorry for the really poorly disguised WDIS, but I do want to know how guys who scooped up Clement (and Smallwood, for that matter) are thinking of using them in a short week.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this up thread,  but it should be noted, you might pick up CHRIS IVORY  as a desperation add, in the event of a LeSean McCoy trade.

Rumors have been swirling the last day or two about a possible McCoy trade, and Ivory is owned in only 11% of Yahoo leagues.

If you have a roster spot to burn, its worth a shot.  While Ivory isn't known to be the most efficient, he gets a lot of volume if McCoy is out.

McCoy may well stay put in Buffalo, but this could be a chance to get a startable low end RB2  essentially FREE if you act now.

I snagged him in one desperate RB scenario.

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread