What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

waiver process? (1 Viewer)

PRAE

Footballguy
Just curious what day you all have your waivers set to run on. I am setting mine up on cbssportsline.com... I currently have it set to run on Wednesdays...and the waivers period is set for 1 day...does that sound right?? Just not sure what is "right" or "typical"...

Thanks

I set mine to run Tues through Saturday, with a one day waiver period. That way if someone drops a player on Wednesday afternoon, for example, he is on waivers until the next waiver process after 24 hours have passed (Friday early morning). If you set waivers only to run on Wednesday like you said, I think that means a dropped player can't be picked up until the following Wednesday.

I set mine to run Tues through Saturday, with a one day waiver period. That way if someone drops a player on Wednesday afternoon, for example, he is on waivers until the next waiver process after 24 hours have passed (Friday early morning). If you set waivers only to run on Wednesday like you said, I think that means a dropped player can't be picked up until the following Wednesday.

When do you start your waivers? Start of the season? Basically, I am trying to figure out how it works in between the draft...and the start of the season. Is it first come, first serve for that period of time?? thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread