What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Adds - Week 7 (after week 6) (1 Viewer)

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Kyren Williams (for after the bye, although Henderson may have shown enough yesterday)
Robinson has 5 targets on the season and Thornton has like 4..

They had ok games yesterday, but shouldn't be rosters guys yet IMO.

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Kyren Williams (for after the bye, although Henderson may have shown enough yesterday)

Robinson should 100% be rostered at this point. Maybe even prior to this week. Has the potential to be the #1 WR on the Giants.

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

That was basically their first games. If you want to wait until they flash more, it will be too late.

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Robinson was hurt in the first game and missed the previous 4 games. Hes their 2nd round pick for a team desperate for WRs. He only played 18 snaps and had like a 35% target share. Hes a little guy, slot type WR for a team that wants to play good defense, run the ball, and have a conservative passing game. He is absolutely a priority pickup this week. Should be a solid flex ROS in PPR.

Tonyan might still be available in a league or two.

@daverichard

Robert Tonyan's % of routes run on dropbacks by week:

45% - wk1
48%
64%
60%
54%
76% - wk6

Timing w/ Rodgers was down pat yesterday. With Cobb sidelined, I suspect Tonyan will be involved anytime GB can't run well.
10/17/22, 8:36 AM

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Robinson was hurt in the first game and missed the previous 4 games. Hes their 2nd round pick for a team desperate for WRs. He only played 18 snaps and had like a 35% target share. Hes a little guy, slot type WR for a team that wants to play good defense, run the ball, and have a conservative passing game. He is absolutely a priority pickup this week. Should be a solid flex ROS in PPR.
RB converted to WR

He was a four-star recruit and Mr. Football in the state of Kentucky as a senior at Western Hills High School (6,795 career rushing yards, averaged 11 yards per carry).

"Dale" transferred from Nebraska to Kentucky for the 2021 season to be closer to his hometown of Frankfort -– his grandmother's post-COVID complications were one factor. He excelled at a second-team All-SEC level by ranking third in the country with a school-record 104 receptions that covered 1,334 yards, also a Kentucky record. He scored seven times through the air while rushing for 111 yards (seven carries, 15.9 per att.) and returning punts (6-20-3.3) in 13 games with 12 starts. Robinson was named the 2022 Citrus Bowl MVP (10-170-17.0 receiving), which the Wildcats won over Iowa.

by Chad Reuter

Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Keep in mind Robinson did what he did on 14 snaps yesterday. I think the Giants could have big plans for him going forward

Last edited:
Wan'dale Robinson

Tyquan Thornton

Robinson should 100% be rostered at this point. Maybe even prior to this week. Has the potential to be the #1 WR on the Giants.

I think we should probably relax on statements like this. I'm in four leagues and, due to short benches and/or no IRs, he is available in all four. Of the 44 owners in those leagues, I would guess there's just one clunker.

Didn't see a thread.

Kenyan Drake
Hey Buck, Drake will be added but he also will be cut by many the following week. Where's he been for 5 weeks when they needed him?
That's another thing, the Ravens lost and Drake didn't help them win the football game so while I think you are correct that many will grab him, I find this to be just another waiver guy in the following weeks, just my opinion.

Didn't see a thread.

Kenyan Drake
Hey Buck, Drake will be added but he also will be cut by many the following week. Where's he been for 5 weeks when they needed him?
That's another thing, the Ravens lost and Drake didn't help them win the football game so while I think you are correct that many will grab him, I find this to be just another waiver guy in the following weeks, just my opinion.
Maybe, but i think there's something here. The biggest factor being Dobbins knee? And Drake had 4 carries of 20+ yards.

Kenyan Drake rushed 10 times for 119 yards and one touchdown in the Ravens' Week 6 loss to the Giants, adding one catch for eight additional yards.​

Drake turned in an unexpected day on the ground Sunday, getting things started with a 30-yard rushing touchdown in the second quarter to give the Ravens their first points on the day. Drake would add three more rushes of 20+ yards on the day and finished with an impressive 11.9 YPC. Sunday marked Drake's best game as a Raven and came in a game that saw J.K. Dobbins (knee) exit early. Dobbins' status will be worth monitoring throughout the week, but Drake should be a popular waiver wire add ahead of Week 7's matchup against the Browns.

Drake has always been a good rusher & receiver. Never understood why he couldn't stick anywhere.
He definitely balled out for half a season in Arizona when David Johnson and then Chase Edmonds got hurt. Granted, that was a handful of years ago.

Of course, that was the first time Edmonds disappointed me. 😠

Another light week. No one out there in most leagues that I'd bid anything substantial one. Wouldn't waste waivers position on. If bidding, very minimal for me.

Drake
Thornton
Robinson

I'd throw out Kyren Williams if have IR spot and not already picked up. Again, a post-waivers pickup IMO

Another week of being more interested in who may be waived (due to bye weeks) as opposed to guys currently available.

How about Tua?

He looked promising before the back/head injuries and Tyreek & Waddle are on fire.

Will Tua pick up where he left off and be a top 5 QB ROS or will it be a roller coaster full of headaches?

I am thinking of adding him as a bye week replacement for Burrow week 10 and if he happens to outperform Burrow and take over my starting spot that is just lagniappe.

I'm going to have to drop someone for a bye-week QB this week and it'll have to be a WR.

Here are my WRs (start 3 plus a flex):
Chase
Adams
ARSB
-----------
Olave
Pierce
Dotson

Leaning towards dumping Dotson over Pierce. What say you all? The Wentz injury probably makes it even worse, if that's possible, no?

Possible QB pickups:
Dak
Mariota
D. Jones
Russ
Winston/Dalton

Anyone jumping out for week 7?

I'm going to have to drop someone for a bye-week QB this week and it'll have to be a WR.

Chase
Adams
ARSB
-----------
Olave
Pierce
Dotson

Leaning towards dumping Dotson over Pierce. What say you all? The Wentz injury probably makes it even worse, if that's possible, no?

Possible QB pickups:
Dak
Mariota
D. Jones
Russ
Winston/Dalton

I'd keep Dotson over Pierce. Injury an issue obviously, but Dotson is for real, and Heineke might actually play more to his strengths. QB's in the order you listed them.

Tyquan Thornton​

21 points yesterday​

Would love to believe, but NE seems really tough to bet on WRs for consistency (other than Myers who seems to be relatively decent in ppr.)
Well he was a 2nd rd pick for a reason , i expect him to shine at some point,i guess he had one of the fastest 40 yd dash ever? Not sure i read that right lol

Chase
Adams
ARSB
-----------
Olave
Pierce
Dotson

Possible QB pickups:
Dak
Mariota
D. Jones
Russ
Winston/Dalton

I'm in the same boat only don't have Dak or Russ (!) available to me -- leaning Mariota.

Tyquan Thornton​

21 points yesterday​

Would love to believe, but NE seems really tough to bet on WRs for consistency (other than Myers who seems to be relatively decent in ppr.)
Well he was a 2nd rd pick for a reason , i expect him to shine at some point,i guess he had one of the fastest 40 yd dash ever? Not sure i read that right lol
Definitely a burner, but not sure how many targets he'll get in that run heavy offense and competing with several other (albeit mediocre) WRs. All that said, worth stashing IMO if you have room.

Nico Collins was dropped in my league a few weeks back. Seemed to be coming on the last few weeks before the bye and Cooks has not been the target hog we've seen in recent years.

Chase
Adams
ARSB
-----------
Olave
Pierce
Dotson

Possible QB pickups:
Dak
Mariota
D. Jones
Russ
Winston/Dalton

I'm in the same boat only don't have Dak or Russ (!) available to me -- leaning Mariota.
Russ should be off the list at this point. Danny Dimes may be decent as his WRs return to health. I can’t believe I wrote this post.

Don't think I'm going to bid anything of consequence. Trying to pick the Dallas D back up after dropping them for this week, also picking up Carr to cover Allen's bye, but I don't see it as a week where anyone useful is out there outside of fairly shallow leagues

Damien Harris may have been dropped

Yep, although you would think that someone was going to drop him, they'd have done so during last week's waiver run, and the opportunity to pick him up would already have presented itself prior to this weekend's games. That's how I grabbed him anyway

Both of my QBs on a bye this week (I know, stupid drafting) so I have to pick up someone. Anyone know if Tua's playing Sunday night against the Steelers?

The only other starters available are Heinicke (vs GB), Matty Ice (@TEN), Brissett (@bal), Zach Wilson (@Den) and Trubisky (@MIA).

Users who are viewing this thread