What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Vikings at Falcons** (-3.5, 37.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Some of this game is crazy.

Cam Akers is the Vikings emergency QB but he's also hurt so if Dobbs goes down...it's Mattison/Addison wildcat to the end? LOL.

Falcons are like enough of that noise and start running the ball with Robinson.

Then false start by the Falcons line again. They are at home here. Vikings blitz looks have them jittery.

Vikings were so dead tired in that drive.
Horrible job subbing or blame the GM for depth but that was extremely predictable

What a great fake, everyone went right.
Mattison should have run wide left. He totally had it

I know it's been ugly af but tip of the cap to Dobbs

amazing resiliency today
he actually got way better as he has played.. He was a dumpster fire early.

I am still not sold, but it will be fun to watch him the rest of the way, especially when they get JJ back.

I know everyone is overreacting and such, but this isn't an overreaction (I don't think). Josh Dobbs would be QB of the Jets if they were doing their true due diligence.

All teams need a playground QB from this point forward. Our OL can't block and he'll have to run around all game? Put the playground QB in.

It seemed like every time he dropped the Ts had been pushed right next to him

Was busy today at club softball with my daughter. Just got done watching the game on tape delay.

I was wrong about Josh Dobbs. A couple of boneheaded plays BUT so many good plays and great effort to overcome them. Very impressed.

Very wrong.

Hall didn't look bad either albeit with a very minor look.

Was a very entertaining game. Actually looking forward to seeing both QBs going forward.

Skol!

Did Akers drop back to pass in the 2nd quarter Mattison TD drive?
Stats are showing he got sacked for 7 yard loss?

Did Akers drop back to pass in the 2nd quarter Mattison TD drive?
Stats are showing he got sacked for 7 yard loss?
It was a double pass where it was clear that they were trying to have him throw it down field, but nobody was open so he tucked and ran and got tackled

Users who are viewing this thread