What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Van Leeuwen’s Kraft Mac and Cheese Ice Cream - anyone try it yet?? (1 Viewer)

It’s probably one of those things that actually works really well together, but it’s just not for me. 

I need @Fullback Fro to set up us a poll.

Can I trust the palate of the kind of person who would be providing the earliest reviews of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Ice Cream?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'll vote when I'm finished pouring the orange powder into the ice cream machine.

I can see, feel and taste it in my mouth. It's probably tasty but not at that price.

I've bought Jeni's.

I'd definitely try it and certainly wouldn't assume it would be gross before doing so. I mean, I know it's not the same thing, but I've had ricotta ice cream, cream cheese ice cream, etc., and those have all been decent, so why not this?

I'd definitely try it and certainly wouldn't assume it would be gross before doing so. I mean, I know it's not the same thing, but I've had ricotta ice cream, cream cheese ice cream, etc., and those have all been decent, so why not this?
The "mac & cheese" ice cream would probably taste a lot like cream cheese ice cream, just less tangier and probably a bit saltier. The yellow color in the Kraft mix is annatto, not actual legit Cheddar cheese or anything like that ... so the ice cream should definitely taste nothing like taking a bite out of a hunk of Cheddar.

The "mac & cheese" ice cream would probably taste a lot like cream cheese ice cream, just less tangier and probably a bit saltier. The yellow color in the Kraft mix is annatto, not actual legit Cheddar cheese or anything like that ... so the ice cream should definitely taste nothing like taking a bite out of a hunk of Cheddar.
That's what I thought as well trying to put a taste in my head. Salty, tangy + ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread