What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tyrell Williams vs Moncrief vs Parker (1 Viewer)

Bigboy10182000

Footballguy
Who would you go with as a final keeper in a PPR?  I currently have Bell, M. Thomas and Gronk.  Who do you like the best out of Williams, Parker or Moncrief?

In a .5 PPR league, my final keeper came down to Tyrell vs. Moncrief.  I went with Tyrell, based on the logic that 1000 yard seasons generally aren't aberrations, and due to the ongoing Colts' injury sagas.  Tyrell is an RFA, so it's likely he stays paired with Rivers, whereas Moncrief as a UFA could be gone to a much worse QB situation after this year.

However, my league allows for keepers to be kept for a long period of time, which might make your thinking different than mine.

Do you have a round associated with these keepers?  If no, I would not keep any of them.....none are worth a 4th round pick.

If you have to choose and have no other better options, I would rank them Williams, Parker and Moncrief.  Luck scares me a lot.....Williams has the most stable situation.

Do you have a round associated with these keepers?  If no, I would not keep any of them.....none are worth a 4th round pick.

If you have to choose and have no other better options, I would rank them Williams, Parker and Moncrief.  Luck scares me a lot.....Williams has the most stable situation.
I agree that if these guys cost you a pick to keep them, then don't keep a 4th guy.

If that isn't the case, I'd keep Parker. Cutler seems to like him, and Cutler has always tended to force it to guys he likes. I also think Parker is the most talented player of the trio.

I would have Williams and Parker very close and might lean towards the upside of Parker.  Cutler won't be afraid to chuck it to him to go make a play.  But I think Parker has the lowest floor too.  So there is more risk. 

If you want a higher floor and lower ceiling (but not much lower) than I would go with Williams.  He developed rapport with Rivers last year and I think have Allen back won't hurt Williams as much as some think.

Moncrief is a distant third.  Luck situation and Moncrief already being hurt really drop him for me.  

I'm high on Parker.  Cutler has to be an uptick.  Tannehill couldn't throw the long ball like Cutler, and Cutler is not afraid to hang in the pocket.

I'm not sure Williams will get as many targets with the Skins as he did in Cleveland.  There are a few more options (Crowder, Doctson, Reed, Thompson) for Cousins to look for.

I'm high on Parker.  Cutler has to be an uptick.  Tannehill couldn't throw the long ball like Cutler, and Cutler is not afraid to hang in the pocket.

I'm not sure Williams will get as many targets with the Skins as he did in Cleveland.  There are a few more options (Crowder, Doctson, Reed, Thompson) for Cousins to look for.
I think you are thinking of Pryor.  Tyrell Williams is in San Diego......I mean Los Angeles with the Chargers.

Users who are viewing this thread