What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two shot and killed at Central Michigan University (1 Viewer)

Update from a friend that lives in the area:

The shooter shot his parents. This is happening just a short ways down the street. I can see the search helicopters from my living room window. 

Two dead and four injured. Weapon was a handgun. Suspect was reportedly released from the local hospital at 8am this morning. Luckily a lot of students left yesterday. Shooter still at large.

I wonder if police consider this a crime of passion- shooting the parents- and think of him as less dangerous than some other nutjob roaming around shooting people. 

either way- scary ####. hope they catch the shooter ASAP. stay strong central michigan.

Update from a friend that lives in the area:

The shooter shot his parents. This is happening just a short ways down the street. I can see the search helicopters from my living room window. 

Two dead and four injured. Weapon was a handgun. Suspect was reportedly released from the local hospital at 8am this morning. Luckily a lot of students left yesterday. Shooter still at large.
ugh wtf

Sounded like the shooter a on a bad shroom trip and went to the ER the night before.  Kid was caught after midnight on a train.  

What was the relationship to this University? Were they all professors? Thread title still reading like a school shooting.

Suspect was arrested last night around midnight. Gun was registered to Father, who is think read yesterday was a part-time or retired police officer. Unclear if the suspect had the gun previously or if the father brought it with him. Suspect was seen on video surveillance carrying the handgun from the parking lot to the dorm just prior to the shootings.

This is my alma mater & I have relatives in town. The town is about 26K & that is nearly matched by the number of undergraduates. My uncle said there’s been 6 murders in the last 20 years.

Sad story.

Users who are viewing this thread