What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tuesday Morning, October 2nd (1 Viewer)

scrumptrulescent

Footballguy
Note: Because we know people desire projections and Top 250 lists as early as possible, we are offering up this solution going forward:•Maurile Tremblay's Offensive projections will appear early Tuesday. They will not include PK or Def projections.•Bob Henry's offensive forward projections will appear early Tuesday. This will allow a Top 250 list to be created with Maurile and Bob's work that slightly devalues kickers and defenses.•David Dodds' and John Norton's early projections will appear Tuesday afternoon. These are the site's official projections. They can't be created quicker. David requires 18 hours of calculations/work after the last game is played Monday night to create his set.
It's afternoon now (EST) and we've got nothing. What gives?

not sure what you are looking for (or why you need it early on Tuesday) but here is what the schedule says for Tuesday in Week 5 content

Tuesday Night, October 2nd

Early Projections - Dodds/Tremblay/Norton

Early Cheatsheets/Rankings *** - Dodds

Early Cheatsheets/Rankings (PPR) - Dodds

Custom Cheatsheets/MyFBG - Drinen

Custom Top 250+ Forward - Dodds/Henry

Lineup Dominator - Henderson

Trade Dominator - Henderson

Players in the News *** - Gray/Bryant

Note: Because we know people desire projections and Top 250 lists as early as possible, we are offering up this solution going forward:•Maurile Tremblay's Offensive projections will appear early Tuesday. They will not include PK or Def projections.•Bob Henry's offensive forward projections will appear early Tuesday. This will allow a Top 250 list to be created with Maurile and Bob's work that slightly devalues kickers and defenses.•David Dodds' and John Norton's early projections will appear Tuesday afternoon. These are the site's official projections. They can't be created quicker. David requires 18 hours of calculations/work after the last game is played Monday night to create his set.
Oh my. You may need to think for yourself.

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! It was less than an hour late. If it bothers you that much, request a refund. I'm sure Joe & David will send it to you.

Note: Because we know people desire projections and Top 250 lists as early as possible, we are offering up this solution going forward:

•Maurile Tremblay's Offensive projections will appear early Tuesday. They will not include PK or Def projections.

•Bob Henry's offensive forward projections will appear early Tuesday. This will allow a Top 250 list to be created with Maurile and Bob's work that slightly devalues kickers and defenses.

•David Dodds' and John Norton's early projections will appear Tuesday afternoon. These are the site's official projections. They can't be created quicker. David requires 18 hours of calculations/work after the last game is played Monday night to create his set.
Uh....good one. Paid content comes with expecations.

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! It was less than an hour late. If it bothers you that much, request a refund. I'm sure Joe & David will send it to you.
Don't want a refund, just want the site to do what it says it will.

Quite sad that some people are that reliant on someone elses information.
I understand the sentiment - but if they paid for it, I don't see the problem with actually expecting it. :shrug:
I do not rely on the information, just want the information to read because I like it. I enjoy seeing what happened the prior week, where guys rate against others, and thoughts from the staff on the future. That's why I pay for it.

'lod01 said:
Quite sad that some people are that reliant on someone elses information.
These types of responses are so dumb. It's a paid service. Nobody cares about your opinion on the value of the service. If you pay for something, and you don't get it, you have a valid complaint. If you walk into a restaurant, order a meal, and three hours later there's still no food on your table, should I walk by and remark, "So sad that some people are too ####### stupid to cook their own food?" FBG has had problems in the past meeting their own deadlines (to their credit, they heard the complaints and have been better recently).

I don't take very much stock in the early rankings.

27th QB Peyton Manning (playing soft NE secondary) Manning is ranked 27th out of 28 starting QBs....Really?

20th WR Julio Jones (playing horrible Wash secondary) Really? Vs Washington....Really?

REALLY, REALLY???

'Captain Hook said:
not sure what you are looking for (or why you need it early on Tuesday) but here is what the schedule says for Tuesday in Week 5 content

Tuesday Night, October 2nd

Early Projections - Dodds/Tremblay/Norton

Early Cheatsheets/Rankings *** - Dodds

Early Cheatsheets/Rankings (PPR) - Dodds

Custom Cheatsheets/MyFBG - Drinen

Custom Top 250+ Forward - Dodds/Henry

Lineup Dominator - Henderson

Trade Dominator - Henderson

Players in the News *** - Gray/Bryant
This part caters to west coast people. It's almost midnight on the east coast, and these aren't up yet.

whenever my flight is late, i think "oh my, i may need to fly the plane myself".

and then i walk around, telling my fellow passengers that if it bothers them that much, they should just request a refund.

whenever my flight is late, i think "oh my, i may need to fly the plane myself".and then i walk around, telling my fellow passengers that if it bothers them that much, they should just request a refund.
:lmao:If you pay for something you should receive the goods/service at agreed time/date.Regardless of opinion, that is fact.If FBG is running a company and they make profit, the should do what most successful companies do, Honor agreements made. Does not matter if you think you think he should request a refund, he paid for a service he wants the service not a refund. The attempt at some of the people here to be cute is pathetic and agree this site has been lacking for some time.To be honest, do the so called experts here know anything more than you? No, they are guessing like all of us, I would have saved my money. But you may need the help, so who knows.Point is FBG has been sliding, and this is why,

Just a note on scheduling . . .The Tuesday projections were posted at around 12:30 pm ET this week. Our aim is to have them posted before 4:00 pm ET each Tuesday — hopefully significantly before, like 12:30 or so (which is 9:30 on the west coast).If you don't see a live link to the projections under the current week, you can check the link in the previous week to go to the projections page, and then insert the current week in the drop-down menu. The projections are posted before the link goes live, and you can access them that way in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't take very much stock in the early rankings. 27th QB Peyton Manning (playing soft NE secondary) Manning is ranked 27th out of 28 starting QBs....Really?
I initially had the Broncos' run-pass ratio way too high. That's been adjusted now.
20th WR Julio Jones (playing horrible Wash secondary) Really? Vs Washington....Really?
His lacerated hand was still bothering him. He practiced yesterday and said he felt fine, so I moved him back up after that. (I still have him lower than Roddy White because Jones is the one drawing the double-teams.)

Users who are viewing this thread