What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trouble with replies (1 Viewer)

stbugs

Footballguy
I don’t know what I did but when I reply to a post now, I see the HTML like view (see below). The bold, italics and the rest of the buttons are all grayed out. Only the paper with the magnifying glass is not grayed out. When I click on that it shows the below as a normal box quote like normal but I cannot enter text as a reply. When it looks like below I can edit and reply and it looks normal after reply.

QUOTE="Desert_Power, post: 24134953, member: 2433"]
I'm just glad we've recovered enough that I can once again argue with my buddy about how overvalued I think BROS is :laugh:
[/QUOTE

I don’t know what I did but when I reply to a post now, I see the HTML like view (see below). The bold, italics and the rest of the buttons are all grayed out. Only the paper with the magnifying glass is not grayed out. When I click on that it shows the below as a normal box quote like normal but I cannot enter text as a reply. When it looks like below I can edit and reply and it looks normal after reply.

I'm just glad we've recovered enough that I can once again argue with my buddy about how overvalued I think BROS is :laugh:
[/QUOTE
Do you have the toggle BB code on the far right clicked (the two bracket symbol)? Click on it and see if it goes back to normal.

[/QUOTE
Upper right hand corner of the reply box... click the [ ] icon next to the floppy disk

[/QUOTE
Do you have the toggle BB code on the far right clicked (the two bracket symbol)? Click on it and see if it goes back to normal.
XXOOXXOO
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread