What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for Zek (1 Viewer)

abbottjamesr

Footballguy
12 team non-ppr.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1K, 1D

My team (2-0)
QB - Mahomes, Brady
RB - Gordon, McCaffery, Collins, Lynch, Lindsey, Chubb
WR - E. Sanders, Watkins, Cole, J. Brown, B. Marshall
TE - J. Reed

His team (0-2)
QB - R. Wilson
RB - Zek, Ingram, Ajayi, Henry, Gore
WR - Cooper, M. Jones, Kupp, Baldwin, DJax, Dorsett
TE - Ebron, Dissly

Trade Proposal: my Brady, Collins, Lynch for his Zek, he drops Dorsett and Dissley

Seems like a win/win but am I missing something?  Is it worth the upgrade to lose depth? 

I was going to offer it.  Are you implying that he probably wont take it?
If I'm him, I wouldn't. Zeke is clearly his best player and his RB depth gets better with Ingram back after this week. I don't think the upgrade of Brady by giving away Zeke makes a lot of sense for his team.

Try it and see, but I suspect he'd decline. I think you'd need to give something like McCaffrey + Brady to get a strong consideration for Zeke.

If I'm him, I wouldn't. Zeke is clearly his best player and his RB depth gets better with Ingram back after this week. I don't think the upgrade of Brady by giving away Zeke makes a lot of sense for his team.

Try it and see, but I suspect he'd decline. I think you'd need to give something like McCaffrey + Brady to get a strong consideration for Zeke.
I think you are probably right that he will not want to give Zeke up, but Ingram is out for 2 more weeks and Ajayi is nursing an injury maybe he bites for the shot at win this week.  I'll throw it out there and see, worst he can say is no.

Users who are viewing this thread