What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for Kelce...3 for 1? (1 Viewer)

dello131

Footballguy
Hello,

I am currently in 2nd place in my 12 person competitive money league.  My roster is below and I'm looking to trade for Kelce with a team who is currently in 10th place.  My offer to him is Tyler Boyd, Leonard Fournette, and Hayden Hurst just for Kelce.   Do you think this is a reasonable price to pay and what if any drawbacks do you see?  Thanks for the feedback.

QB  Russell Wilson; 

RBs:  James Conner, Nick Chubb, Jamaal Williams, Leonard Fournette, Gio Bernard

WRs:  Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson, Tyler Boyd, Jalen Reagor 

TE:  Austin Hooper, Hayden Hurst

K:  Will Lutz 

DEF:  Colts, Packers

This is a tough question to answer because some owners would expect the world in trade for Kelce, while other more causal fans might consider what you are offering them.

Is your league redraft , keeper, or dynasty?

If you are in a dynasty or keeper league, the other owner would probably want some very strong rebuilding type of considerations in return for Kelce.  The players you are offering are young, and some owners may consider this deal, but a hardcore owner would probably want more or better players.

Without knowing your league and fellow owners, this is a tough question to answer, I would wait for the other owner's response to your offer and go from there.  Most owners would probably want a high end player or two because Kelce is perceived as a star player with something still left in the tank.  Your players are young and good, but the owner who owns Kelce may demand a star player in return.

In my league Kelce was offered to me for a top RB, and the guy wouldn't take anything else for Kelce.

Hope this helps.

No offense, but you're trying to get a $1 bill by offering two quarters and a nickel.  If I'm the Kelce owner you're going to have to offer up Conner, ARob, or probably both to get me to listen. 

Tough to say without knowing the other guys team.  Are those players instant starters?  Even if they are they are pretty poor in return for the TE1 in every league.  

As a general rule, 3 for 1 trades are  almost always an advantage to the team getting the one player. That’s what I’ve seen from my experience and this situation does not change my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread