What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade with wife (1 Viewer)

Atomic Punk

Footballguy
I'm in a dynasty league with my wife. She is currently in first and I am in second (we are both 9-2 but she has me on points).

She has great depth at RB (McCoy, Hunt, Crowell, McKinnon, Darkwa, AP and Booker) but pretty weak at WR other than OBJ (Dez, Sanders, Jones, Hogan, Hurns).

I have the reverse, great WRs (Cooks, Landry, Thomas, Diggs, Tate, Nelson and Woods) but average at RB (Freeman, Coleman, Martin, Blount, Lynch, L. Murray).

She has all of her future picks and I have none. I have a hard time being objective for some reason and always worried about perception of the other owners. Any thought on trades options? I have a feeling about Booker moving forward and Nelson is expendable but not sure what to add on her side to even it out (I still value Nelson over Booker despite his poor second half without Rodgers).

Users who are viewing this thread