What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help (1 Viewer)

Angry Beavers

Footballguy
would you make this deal:

I give up Soto C, CHC

I get R. Hernandez C Bal and Pedro

5x5 league, 12 teams, limited keeper league ( 5 majors and 3 minors) Soto would NOT be a keeper for me ( they are Arod, Braun, Holiday, Rios and Chris Young (OF); arguably add Brian Roberts and Dice K to keeper possibilities as well)

getting pedro gives me the one starter I think I need to get over the top: The rest of my staff ( starters) is: Smoltz, Dicek, Randy Johnson, Grienke, Marcum ( Gutherie and Lohse are backups and I have to start one of em')

You start two catchers: My other catcher is Yadier Molina; I am in first place overall at this early stage. I honestly figure I need one more arm and if I do this deal: 1 catcher and maybe 1 utility stick from putting this thing away early....

sorry for the long winded post Thoughts on this deal?

TIA

AB

tough one

I think Soto is the real deal, and I'm not confident in Pedro this season, but this deal is very tempting.

At some point Soto will probably hit a cold snap. Ramon Hernandez had good numbers a few years back.

tough call because its very difficult to project where these players will be by August.

Users who are viewing this thread