What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade deadline coming, Bryant? (1 Viewer)

cantstop1999

Footballguy
With the trade deadline just days away, will Pittsburgh move Bryant ? I’m still hanging on to him just Incase, any news ?

According to Tomlin he will not be traded. Stranger things have happened but I would be shocked if they moved him before the deadline

I thought Hankmoody made a good point about the Steelers possibly being able to get a 3rd round compensation pick for Bryant in the future, so they may just hang on on to him for that instead of trading him.

That might not be until 2019 though.

Trades are rare in the NFL. Thought I heard on the radio yesterday that there were 4 trades last year & Bellichick made 3 of them.

i seriously doubt the Steelers move Bryant at the deadline. If they move him it’ll be in the offseason.

Bryant is a whiny malcontent who’s cumulative stats add up to like 1 good game this year. IMO you don’t sell a car with 3 flat tires right after your g/f slashed them & keyed “motherfarker” into the side.  :shrug:

Just sayin - if they want to deal him, benching him this week isn’t exactly how to showcase the guy for a trade. 

Maybe the deal him in the off-season, but why sell him at his absolute lowest value? 

Trades are rare in the NFL. Thought I heard on the radio yesterday that there were 4 trades last year & Bellichick made 3 of them.

i seriously doubt the Steelers move Bryant at the deadline. If they move him it’ll be in the offseason.

Bryant is a whiny malcontent who’s cumulative stats add up to like 1 good game this year. IMO you don’t sell a car with 3 flat tires right after your g/f slashed them & keyed “motherfarker” into the side.  :shrug:

Just sayin - if they want to deal him, benching him this week isn’t exactly how to showcase the guy for a trade. 

Maybe the deal him in the off-season, but why sell him at his absolute lowest value? 
I agree with this. As to the bolded, Bryant is a distraction right now, and in a season that looks like it's pretty wide open, along with this team's window with Ben possibly closing, maybe it makes some sense to trade him now. His value is low, but I think it could get even lower if say, he were to fail another drug test.

Who would want this loser and cancer in their locker room? I think the Steelers would love to get something for him. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread