What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade away A Brown? - WHIR! (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
0.5ppr, start qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, flex

My team (3-2):

QB: watson, rivers

RB: hyde, martin, kamara, buck, gallman, charles

wr: a brown, evans, parker, djax

te: YUCK

His team (1-4 or 2-3, we'll see tonight)

qb: a smith, cam

rb: howard, gillislee, abdullah, david johnson

wr: diggs, theilen, garcon, davante adams, snead

te: brate

it seems as if davante parker is going to miss a lot of time. We'll see over the next day or two... but for this trade assume parker is gone a while. that would force me to likely flex djax (dont want to start 3 bucs players every week) or one of my many fringe-matchup based-have to get lucky picking the right one-rb3's

Does it make sense to offer up A Brown to get Diggs, D Adams, and David Johnson? I'd likely have to throw in a RB in to the deal (no hyde or martin)... i'm not sure i could offer evans instead of A Brown. I'm very intrigued by the lotto ticket in david johnson. it has league winning potential (high risk high reward).... thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think DJ plays again this year.  Arizona is not looking good so there will be no reason to rush him back.  As a throw in in a deal to get a little more he is fine but I wouldn't be relying on him.

As for the other pieces, it seems like you are selling a bit low but it isn't terrible.  Bradford looks to be playing tonight so Diggs should benefit and with Jordy having a hammie issue might boost Adams production.  It's a bold move but sometimes that's what you have to do.  I don't think I pull the trigger on it but I could see why you would.    

Parker is being treated as day to day so i think its premature to assume he'll be out many weeks until new reports come out

I definitely understand you not wanting to play 3 bucs every week (although they had their bye week so you wont run into a week without 3 starters moving forward) 

I still wouldn't expect much f anything out of David Johnson rest of this year. Diggs and Adams are very nice players, but when offering someone like antonio brown, although he has been on and off...try to get more then his actual value as he has some of the best brand recognition in the league

Users who are viewing this thread