What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advise (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
Full point PPR | 10 Team | 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K, 6 Bench

Was offered Damien Williams for Joe Mixon. Would you do it? Projections now sure more overall points to Williams but I'm not sure.

My team:

WR - Thielen, Boyd, Jeffrey, Robinsom, Fitzgerald

RB - McCaffrey, Mixon, K Johnson, J Jackson

His team:

WR - Julio, Woods, C Kirk, R Anderson, T Williams

RB - Bell, Williams, Mack, McCoy, Freeman, Hendersom

Well I don't claim to be an expert in this game but Mixon is a declared starting RB with top 10 potential and Williams is in a RBBC with McCoy.  Plus the real star there is Mahomes and his receivers.  No way do I deal Mixon for Williams.  Put it this way.  This board ranks Mixon #18 in a draft today versus 54th for WIllaims.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm missing something here.

Well I don't claim to be an expert in this game but Mixon is a declared starting RB with top 10 potential and Williams is in a RBBC with McCoy.  Plus the real star there is Mahomes and his receivers.  No way do I deal Mixon for Williams.  Put it this way.  This board ranks Mixon #18 in a draft today versus 54th for WIllaims.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm missing something here.
Now I didn’t have the exact rankings down but had a similar idea on fantasy placement but felt like I was missing something here...but thanks for your help! Definitely going to reject + can’t guarantee how Green will be on his return so Mixon could see a consistent increase in his rushes/targets. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread