What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice for injured players (1 Viewer)

mm927

Footballguy
14team ppr with 4 bench spots–giving up Jordan Howard and Evan Engram (I have Gronk) for Dalvin Cook and Doug Baldwin

I'm worried Cook will never be right, but also don't know if Howard will ever flash to start for me.

My roster: Winston; Allen, Diggs, (Fuller), Trequan; White, Michel, Kerryon; Gronk and Howard and Engram above. I'm thinking this is at least interesting if Cook comes back and hopefully allows me to stash a high floor WR2 if Baldwin gets back there, but the health of both players are concerning.

Pass on this, I would trade Gronk over Engram at this point. Gronk's back make it too dicey to deal Engram.

I wouldn't have a problem making this deal but I really don't like Baldwin at all.  He is a roster clogger at this point.  His name won't allow you to cut him but his performance is so bad that you cannot ever start him.  He just clogs your roster.  I would go after something besides Baldwin.

Users who are viewing this thread