What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade 1.7 and 1.8 for 1.3 RDP? (1 Viewer)

Wildcat

Footballguy
I was offered the 1.3 in exchange for the 1.7 and 1.8 in our dynasty rookie draft.  I'm pretty sure the 1.1 and the 1.2 will be Fournette and McCaffrey.  My team is solid on WR but needs RB help.  I also have the 2.4 and 2.5.  I am rebuilding my team currently and not sure if the jump in picks is worth losing one.  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance. 

At 1.03, you will  get Cook, Mixon or Davis. At 1.07 and 1.08, you'll likely be looking at guys like Howard, John Ross, Njoku, etc.

While nice players, I dont see many high level studs after about pick 5. I'd probably take the 1.03 myself. You might consider asking the other owner to throw in a 2nd round or a 2018 pick? 

At 1.03, you will  get Cook, Mixon or Davis. At 1.07 and 1.08, you'll likely be looking at guys like Howard, John Ross, Njoku, etc.

While nice players, I dont see many high level studs after about pick 5. I'd probably take the 1.03 myself. You might consider asking the other owner to throw in a 2nd round or a 2018 pick? 
Agree with this 100%.

If you need RB help then I make that deal.  The difference in the talent you will get at 1.03 and picks 7 & 8 at the RB level is significant.  However, if you are truly in a rebuild I wouldn't worry about specific positions and having the multiple picks at 7 and 8 may be better in the long run.  However, if you don't like the options you are seeing at 7 & 8 then make the swap. 

I think it's a fair offer and can see reasons on being on either side of it. 

I would try and get a 2nd rounder in return as well, but if not, I would still do the trade.  Cook, Mixon or Davis have much better chances of being difference makers.  

Users who are viewing this thread