What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top RB's Avl on WW (1 Viewer)

sandlotshrink

Footballguy
Standard scoring 10 teamer so there is some meat left on the waiver wire bone.  Which ones do you like going forward in a non-ppr format.  

My current RB's are Mack, D. Cook, P.Barber, J.Richard.  Looking to add 2 of these guys (dropping TE and WR).   Thanks in advance, leave me a link.  

Josh Adams (Phi)

Elijah McGuire (NYJ)

Duke Johnson (Cle)

Gio Bernard (CIN)

Austin Ekeler (SD)

Ito Smith (ATL)

Derek Henry (TEN)  

Nyheim Hines (Indy) 

C.Hyde (JAX) 

I would go after Duke and Ekeler.  Both have stand alone value better than the rest of that group.

The next group down would be Adams and McGuire.  They are intriguing but not really sure how they will be used moving forward.  They could pan out to have stand alone value but the two above have already shown they can.  These are the upside plays if you are willing to take a chance. 

I would stay away from Henry and Hyde.  They have no upside at this point.  Lewis has definitely passed Henry and Hyde is strictly a fill in that will still share time with Yeldon even if Fournette remains on the shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread