What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF Primetime**New Orleans at Arizona** (-2.5) (44) (1 Viewer)

It was Hill. Sleeper had it as Dalton but fixed it now. As an owner of Olave and Hill, dear God that would have been beautiful if Olave got 7 more yards and scores.

Taylor Swift so filtered I can barely
make out any detail of her face. Odd choice. She looks like a Victorian doll. Creepy.

Last edited:
Imagine telling the players in the locker room that Red Rooster gives you the best chance to win. When your better option is 7-2 as the starter. Dennis Allen doesn't seem likely to be a head coach for long.

Kyler allll day, misses an open Hopkins, doesn't throw it away & takes sack :lol:

I’m not entirely sure why they chose middle of 3rd quarter in an NFL game to release that preview, but Taylor Swift is an amazing artist and I’ll definitely be giving her new album a listen.

ETA: no idea why comedian Mike Birbiglia is on the album though…

Imagine telling the players in the locker room that Red Rooster gives you the best chance to win. When your better option is 7-2 as the starter. Dennis Allen doesn't seem likely to be a head coach for long.

Kyler allll day, misses an open Hopkins, doesn't throw it away & takes sack :lol:
Was Hopkins open? I saw him break away from the CB, but assumed the S was there or else he would have been thrown to.

I’m not entirely sure why they chose middle of 3rd quarter in an NFL game to release that preview, but Taylor Swift is an amazing artist and I’ll definitely be giving her new album a listen.
And on cue, old man Al Michaels follows it up with a comment implying that only young girls like her music. SMH.

From Saintsreport:

[Dennis Allen] will be .232 after today. Hue Jackson is sitting at .203 - and he lost 31 out of 32 games in 2 seasons. That’s what DA is flirting with..

Do you go for it this early on 4th and 3 in your own territory, down 3 scores? I would, but I understand why one wouldn't.

Fire Dennis Allen

You've been with the team for what 6-7 years, just saw Hill go 7-2 as a starter. Red Rooster has been HORRIBLE for years now. I simply can't imagine telling players he gives your team the best shot to win.

Red Rooster should either be retired or the scout team QB at this point. I'm sure he's a wonderful guy.

Users who are viewing this thread