What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Bengals Vs Browns! Powerhouse matchup of the best 2 NFL teams in Ohio! (1 Viewer)

Yeah don't forget how easily they were dismantled last week. The disparity in quality of competition Cle has faced these last 2 weeks is wide. 
It’s also an up/down league, year in and year out. Seems like every season there are 3-5 highly competitive teams, 2-4 awful squads, and 25 teams who alternate being up or down. I feel like the NFL is more emotion / momentum driven than other North American team sports. Or just say Any Given Thursday I guess.

Just for in, haven’t watched. Browns boat racing them? How many sacks for Garrett?

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrett has made 2 plays tonight and they’ve both been when he’s lined up inside. Wonder if they should think about lining him in there more often 

It’s also an up/down league, year in and year out. Seems like every season there are 3-5 highly competitive teams, 2-4 awful squads, and 25 teams who alternate being up or down. I feel like the NFL is more emotion / momentum driven than other North American team sports. Or just say Any Given Thursday I guess.

Just for in, haven’t watched. Browns boat racing them? How many sacks for Garrett?
Not really boat racing, but they are the better team. They just got lucky after getting stoned 4 times at the 1 as Burrow immediately fumbled and Chubb got an 18th chance at a 1 yard TD and finally converted. 

Do people with dementia get this Pirogi disease more than others or something? Seems like that curved/bump-on-the-junk commercial always plays twice.

Users who are viewing this thread