What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Titans vs. Broncos*** (1 Viewer)

Very wet and rain is falling--here is hoping there are no injuries because of this.

Chris Brown is the starting RB for Ten.

Titans come out passing. Voleks connects for 2 but is sacked on 3rd down. I can't see the game, but am watching the stats on nfl.com.

Is anyone here getting the game on local TV?

Mike Bells first carry is for 4 yards or so.

Jake already targeted Scheffler on the 2nd play but the TE fell down.

Scheffler thrown to and he dropped it.

Denver has run the boot with the Jake 3 times.

Denver goes for it on 4 and 5 and Jake connects to Kircus on a great catch at the 17 yard line.

BTW: you can listen to all bronco games on www.850koa.com.

Scheffler is running with first team already? Will Denver really start two rookies on offense? When is the last time this has happened?

That's the biggest TD of the pre-season so far!

That could be the TD that cements BELL's role as starting HB for the BRONCOS!

With the field being the way it is. I am wondering how much action the starters will see tonight.

Walker was in the first drive but didn't get a chance at anything,.

VERY slick field. Voleck slipped for one of his sacks - and Plummer scrambled and slid about 10 yards. M Bell is running pretty recklessly - got up pretty slow from the bottom of the pile on one of those runs. Took a banging leaping over the line to barely break the goalline.

Plummer is rolling out and scrambling well but some passes are sailing on him.

Bobby Wade slips down and Volek INT. I know he slipped, but there was 3 Broncos there. That pass was never going to happen.

However, Volek does look calm in the pocket. Denver's D is lit up tonight. If they can get that Offense to be consistent, I think they'll go a long way in the playoffs this year. We'll see.

T.Bell gets basically nothing on 3rd down.

Broncos going for it again on 4th and 1.

Well, maybe not...time out....

T.Bell in--they are going to rotate him and Mike.1st carry--8 yards2nd carry--lost 1 yard
:yes: this is why Tatum isn't the full time starter - that, and he seems to not like to block.
1-10-TEN 44 (5:45) T.Bell left end to TEN 35 for 9 yards (K.Bulluck).2-1-TEN 35 (5:04) T.Bell left tackle to TEN 35 for no gain (A.Odom).3-1-TEN 35 (4:35) T.Bell left end pushed ob at TEN 35 for no gain (A.Jones). :yes:

Kroger SAAACCCKKK!!!! B. Volek goes down. (poor Titans announcer impression)

The O-line is not getting their feet moving. Denver is blowing them off the ball.

More good news for M. Bell owners! :)T. Bell fails to convert 3 & 1
How so, what happened on the play?
It was a pitch that just never developed. He was strung out to the sideline and had nowhere to go.
So maybe this isn't as good of news as the Mike Bell owners in here would like us to believe is what you are saying.
That is very possible. I am just playing into the hype a Mike owner. :bag: :D

Users who are viewing this thread