What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Titans at Dolphins on Monday Night Football** (-14, 46) 8:15 - ESPN (1 Viewer)

Mostert scored Two TDs in like 40 seconds. Geez. Worst trade of the year for me trading him for Higgins. Did not expect Mostert to be the picture of health this year.

He was the ultimate sell high guy from experts on every site, right?

I held. I barely listen to those guys anymore. For general framing, they're great. For specific advice, they're generally terrible, aside from FBG and a few others. But I can't get with specific recommendations. Perhaps I just have a soft spot for Mostert. He's an underdog in this league, scratching for everything he gets.

He was the ultimate sell high guy from experts on every site, right?

I held. I barely listen to those guys anymore. For general framing, they're great. For specific advice, they're generally terrible, aside from FBG and a few others. But I can't get with specific recommendations. Perhaps I just have a soft spot for Mostert. He's an underdog in this league, scratching for everything he gets.
Hungry dogs run faster

Oh my God. I was up twenty-four points going against DHop with four minutes left. I'm now up eleven. He has Tua.

This is a disaster of epic proportions.
I'm saying the same. I'm up 22 but if Tenn scores here, he has TUa and Mostert still. I'm not out of this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread