What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans at Chargers (1 Viewer)

Malcom Floyd caught what looked like a touchdown, but it was called incomplete on the field and none of the camera angles showed it clearly, so the call on the field will likely be upheld.

Dante Rosario with his second TD.

Oh, what could have been. :GatesIsInMyLineup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Cook playing? After returning from brunch and discovering to my horror that Gates was out, I picked Cook up and plugged him in. Currently, that's looking like I dropped a guy for no reason.

I can't believe this team thought it was a good idea to open with Locker as the starter. Matt ran that offense much better when he came in last week. Ugh.

A Ssd CJ Owner.

Why do the Titans give up on the rushing game after not getting much at first. They do this every game. Rush a few times. Give up. Force their young qb to do everything. Lose.

Why do the Titans give up on the rushing game after not getting much at first. They do this every game. Rush a few times. Give up. Force their young qb to do everything. Lose.
Its pretty simple. Chris Palmer is a #######. His team hates his playcalling.

I can't believe this team thought it was a good idea to open with Locker as the starter. Matt ran that offense much better when he came in last week. Ugh. A Ssd CJ Owner.
CJ/Britt/Locker/Hasselbeck owner. If they don't get their ---- together I don't have much of a chance.

Gates owners must be fuming. Looks like it might be a decent contingency plan to handcuff Rosario in case he's out.
Yeah... Doesn't help that SD plays late and the leagues I own Gates in my backups were already locked before I knew he was out.

Users who are viewing this thread