What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The woman nobody mentions anymore (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any and all memories from 37 years ago are dubious.   They need some supporting facts to have real credibility.  Human memories never fair well to scrutiny and get much worse as time goes by.  That is just fact.  
The real problem with the time gap is the fact that it was from when she was 14-17 with a decent likelihood of her being drunk(unless of course you believe with everything else she couldnt remember that she somehow miraculously remembered only having one drink and this wasnt the classic "i only had one" line). She also allegedly didnt say anything to anybody about it for many many years. 

Thats when memories become completely unreliable. 

If something happened 35 years ago, you told people about it, and you have talked about it many times since obviously the likelihood of remembering it correctly or at least mostly correct is much higher. 

I didn't find it dubious at all. Nor a political ploy. It still amazes me (and frankly outrages me) that others do.

As far as Kavanaugh goes, irony be damned. For me this has nothing to do with Kavanaugh's positions. I couldn't have cared less if I agreed with him on issues 100% of the time. He was credibly accused of attempted rape, he was most likely guilty of it, and it's disgusting that he's now an associate justice.
credibly?   :lol: . most likely guilty of it?   :lmao:

Is it a coincidence that the same people like you who think Kavanaugh was guilty also think Trump should be impeached?  Not partisan at all.   :homer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread