What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The United States we deserve and need... (1 Viewer)

Or that he doesn’t understand the difference between a conversation that was being had and him constantly trying to talk to someone who has told him in numerous occasions that I don’t read his posts unless quoted and Indint actually reply to him.  It’s pretty creepy actually.
Sorry, that may have come off as thinking he's actually stalking you.  Totally staying out of it, just laughed out loud and thought I'd share.

You brought up the practice of hiring illegals and should we go after them.  I asked a simple question about current news of the Trump org hiring illegals.

Its probably down posters because some like you get bent out of shape over a relevant question and instead of answering it go nuts for multiple posts complaining about the posters.

My question was relevant and legitimate and you couldn't handle it.  Thats on you...not everyone else.
Anyone that can read figures Trump hires illegals. I never condoned it. He'll, NOONE HERE HAS. Yet you feel the need to bring him into EVERY DISCUSSION IN THE FORUM. It's sad really.

Actually, you know what? I'll leave you alone now. Ive never met you, but I actually feel bad for you that your life is so consumed by Donald Trump. Holy hell that has to suck

Hope it gets better for you soon man

:(

Sorry, that may have come off as thinking he's actually stalking you.  Totally staying out of it, just laughed out loud and thought I'd share.
I think there are some here who don’t discuss much other than following a few posters around and rip in them rather than ever discussing a topic.  I don’t have much of a use for that type of person. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that can read figures Trump hires illegals. I never condoned it. He'll, NOONE HERE HAS. Yet you feel the need to bring him into EVERY DISCUSSION IN THE FORUM. It's sad really.

Actually, you know what? I'll leave you alone now. Ive never met you, but I actually feel bad for you that your life is so consumed by Donald Trump. Holy hell that has to suck

Hope it gets better for you soon man

:(
I asked a simple question about starting with a trump organization...nothing more. The resulting crapfest cake from your reaction to such a simple question that was relevant to the discussion.  To the point you keep trying to slam me for it...it’s not my fault you were unable to carry in a discussion about a relevant part of the topic.

It must really suck having to find ways to defend him and not being able to shake the deplorable acts of this guy.
Ok. Show me one post where I've defended him

Post it here and tag me in it when you find it so I don't miss it 
Did I say you were successful in defending him?  I am guessing your tact is more to try and discredit people who disagree or try to remove him from the subject.

It must really suck having to find ways to defend him and not being able to shake the deplorable acts of this guy.

Did I say you were successful in defending him?  I am guessing your tact is more to try and discredit people who disagree or try to remove him from the subject.
No, you didn't say I was successful in defending him. You quoted me and wrote "It must really suck having to find ways to defend him and not being able to shake the deplorable acts of this guy."

So show me a post where I  "tried to find ways to defend him" or admit you're full of crap and we'll call it a day

Man you are really angry.  Must hate how horrible Trump is doing, it must eat you up inside.
Nothing that happens in politics eats me up inside. And I'm far from angry but thanks for your concern :lol:

I'll take this post as you admitting you're full of crap and we will call it a day

Man you are really angry.  Must hate how horrible Trump is doing, it must eat you up inside.
Nothing that happens in politics eats me up inside. And I'm far from angry but thanks for your concern :lol:

I'll take this post as you admitting you're full of crap and we will call it a day
You can keep using vulgar language at me but you really won't get to me.  It is just interesting to see how some of you people try to deflect criticism of Trump.   It is an interesting defense strategy, but I don't think it works.

You can keep using vulgar language at me but you really won't get to me.  It is just interesting to see how some of you people try to deflect criticism of Trump.   It is an interesting defense strategy, but I don't think it works.
:( weak sauce dude

Hope your day gets better

Da Guru said:
toshiba said:
You are calling him out so show him what you are talking about.
You mean.  Show him how he is trying to use  diversion ad a strategy to defend Trump or how he is angry or how he is vulger?

Not sure what you are asking here.

Cowboysfan8 said:
toshiba said:
:( weak sauce dude

Hope your day gets better
Awe, you're cute. 

Da Guru said:
You are calling him out so show him what you are talking about.
He can't. There's nothing.

It's him talking out of his posterior to get likes from the crew and he knows it
You are so easy to read...

You are angry

You are vulgar

You try to criticize people who poke at Trump and deflect conversations to avoid having to deal with the Trump problem.

It is a play out of a teenagers defense playbook.

You are angry

You are vulgar

You try to criticize people who poke at Trump and deflect conversations to avoid having to deal with the Trump problem.

No anger 

No vulgarity

Posting that I'd like to have a conversation with another poster in here without Trump involved is not deflecting convos to avoid dealing with Trump

So about you showing proof that I've defended Trump... you find any yet?

Talk about deflection...

You are angry

You are vulgar

No anger 

No vulgarity

Posting that I'd like to have a conversation with another poster in here without Trump involved is not reflecting convos to avoid dealing with Trump

So about you showing proof that I've defended Trump... you find any yet?

Talk about deflection...
I have made my point.  That your deflections and criticizing people who call out Trump is your way of defending  Are you asking me to show you where you do those two things?

I have made my point.  That your deflections and criticizing people who call out Trump is your way of defending  Are you asking me to show you where you do those two things?
Tough to understand what you mean here....

I gotta side with @Cowboysfan8 here.  He was having a conversation with Tim about immigration policies and using undocumented workers. That plus being a conservative doesn't mean he's under obligation to defend everything Trump has ever said or done, especially since (a) he claims not to have voted for the man, and (b) the question was about his use of undocumented workers before becoming president. Let the guy (and other conservatives) have a discussion about an issue without bringing up Trump.  There are certainly times when it's relevant to bring up Trump even if he's not specifically mentioned, like for example as an obvious counterpoint when someone like jon mx goes into his poor, persecuted white men shtick. But this doesn't seem like one of those times.

I gotta side with @Cowboysfan8 here.  He was having a conversation with Tim about immigration policies and using undocumented workers. That plus being a conservative doesn't mean he's under obligation to defend everything Trump has ever said or done, especially since (a) he claims not to have voted for the man, and (b) the question was about his use of undocumented workers before becoming president. Let the guy (and other conservatives) have a discussion about an issue without bringing up Trump.  There are certainly times when it's relevant to bring up Trump even if he's not specifically mentioned, like for example as an obvious counterpoint when someone like jon mx goes into his poor, persecuted white men shtick. But this doesn't seem like one of those times.
I didn’t bother him for being a supporter.  He had a conversation about hiring illegals and going after them.  Asking if we can start with Trump Org given current news is relevant.

That we have reached a place where some can’t even be asked that question without turning it into a big pile of crap of a thread is ridiculous.

I brought up a specific business that has been in the news for hiring illegals.  It’s relevant to what was being discussed.

A simple “yes, companies like that” would have been an easy answer.  Instead...we got what we did from him.  And that’s sad.

I didn’t bother him for being a supporter.  He had a conversation about hiring illegals and going after them.  Asking if we can start with Trump Org given current news is relevant.

That we have reached a place where some can’t even be asked that question without turning it into a big pile of crap of a thread is ridiculous.

I brought up a specific business that has been in the news for hiring illegals.  It’s relevant to what was being discussed.

A simple “yes, companies like that” would have been an easy answer.  Instead...we got what we did from him.  And that’s sad.
Ok fine.

The answer is no. No, we cannot start with Trump Org

I want to start with timscho enterprises 

Feel better now?

So what we see is you really just wanted to take a shot at Tim....not really talk about the topic.

Also the last word schtick is played out.

So what we see is you really just wanted to take a shot at Tim....not really talk about the topic.

Also the last word schtick is played out.
Didn't take a shot at Tim, asked him a question 

Seriously, calm down 

And now you're not getting the last word

Sorry I missed this the other day. 

I need to be careful here about my answer, otherwise it’s going to seem somewhat inconsistent to you. First I don’t believe that businesses should be penalized for hiring undocumented workers per se. However, I believe that if you forge papers or knowingly accept forged papers or if you knowingly pay people below the subject rate, that should be subject to penalty- if you are caught. But I don’t believe the authorities should spend a lot of time on this. It’s one of those things that should be illegal, but not dramatically enforced, because our system works better when it isn’t. 

Now personally I have never broken the law when I have used menial labor. This is because I have only hired these people to do small jobs in which they perform as independent contractors for less than $600, which means I am not required to file any paperwork. So they may be documented or undocumented, I have no idea and don’t need to know. 

Hope that answers you. If not, let me know. 

Users who are viewing this thread