What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Phenomenon Of “Let’s Go Brandon” Chants (1 Viewer)

still not getting it, but as long as you’re enjoying yourself that’s all that really matters.  That’s what LGB is all about. 👍
I love it when children whine and cry when they don't get their way.  I'm glad we are on the same page man.  Peace. 👍

"bUt MuH oLd MaN bAd..."

People flipping out over this is only gonna make people do it more.  It is like when a kid gets made fun of in grade school.  If he shows the bullies that it bothers him, they will keep doing it.  If he shrugs or laughs it off, they might still keep at it a little, but will likely stop sooner rather than later.  Same thing here.  But that is where we are now as a society.  People love to get upset, and people love to aggravate those on the other "side." 

People flipping out over this is only gonna make people do it more.  It is like when a kid gets made fun of in grade school.  If he shows the bullies that it bothers him, they will keep doing it.  If he shrugs or laughs it off, they might still keep at it a little, but will likely stop sooner rather than later.  Same thing here.  But that is where we are now as a society.  People love to get upset, and people love to aggravate those on the other "side." 
Exactly this.

I’m pretty sure I was banned repeatedly for invoking a naughty word and our previous Prez :lol:

I don’t see why people are struggling with this and the moderation on FBGs. 
Shoot. I was banned a month for saying I "heard" Trump did a certain white powdery substance.  :shrug:

Interesting pivot to reframe the LGB crowd as bullies. I didn’t see that coming, but you aren’t wrong. 

The kid analogy is good here.  

Users who are viewing this thread