What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Patriots rcent moves (1 Viewer)

Team ROFLCOPTERS

Footballguy
I'm seeing a team that saw some good things in the second half in AZ and wants to go back to what they know works. They went out and got an old friend and an old soldier who both fit this team very well. In other words, I see some throwing again. McDaniels is obviously more in love with proving he's a genius instead of wins (IE Denver, Rams and current philosophy) but he also doesn't like to look bad. Make no mistake, he's been looking bad and fans and media alike are calling him on it.

Am I out to lunch on this? If I'm right, what is everyones opinion of Ridley?

Last edited by a moderator:
my opinion of ridley, as it has been the last 12 months, is that hes a beast.

I have no idea what the rest of your post is about -- sounds like something from your imagination that you had to share with passerbys on the street corner.

'12punch said:
my opinion of ridley, as it has been the last 12 months, is that hes a beast.I have no idea what the rest of your post is about -- sounds like something from your imagination that you had to share with passerbys on the street corner.
You're an idiot and a little boy. I just contributed as much as you did.

Users who are viewing this thread