What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The L.A. Rams vs The L.A. Chargers** (-6.5, 41.5). 4:25 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Rams look like a different offense with Baker making the bread. Chargers look like a different offense with Williams and Allen both healthy. Donald still out for The Rams,Bosa back for The Chargers. I think Justin's crew has figured some things out and is learning how to win not just put up good fantasy numbers...

Los Angeles- 37
Los Angeles- 30

Lambs find a way to win not sold on the Chargers' coaching staff. team is too up-n-down for me. they got in the post season, now they relax. Lambs win

Herbert never going to have to throw with this Rams run D. Can’t believe I went with him again after seeing a top 5 ranking all week after watching him do nothing the first two playoff rounds.

Herbert never going to have to throw with this Rams run D. Can’t believe I went with him again after seeing a top 5 ranking all week after watching him do nothing the first two playoff rounds.
Lovin it. (Rolling with Ekeler against Herbert)

Chargers starting to look…..like a team that can surprise a team in the post season. OL still a concern though. Herbert still taking a beating.

Users who are viewing this thread