What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "I lost Jamaal Charles" support group (1 Viewer)

I think you need to bring this "I must start a new thread" issue up with your therapist. If you don't have a therapist, I'd suggest you get one.

Any word on the injury? Some stupid tweets going around about every ligament being torn, like that could even be known at this point.

ponchsox said:
Uncle Grandpa said:
I think you need to bring this "I must start a new thread" issue up with your therapist. If you don't have a therapist, I'd suggest you get one.
Because I start threads means I need a therapist? Ok jack hole.
ponchsox said:
Uncle Grandpa said:
Because I start threads means I need a therapist? Ok jack hole.
He's right. There is an injury thread and game thread. Good luck with the therapy. Maybe you will see ITS there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ponchsox said:
Cry and let it out. It hurts but you will be ok.
being an owner of him in like half of my dynasty leagues and I play in 10 dynasty leagues, Im upset to say the least and almost disgusted enough to stop watching for rest of day................ F***

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm going west. and pray the priority above me goes Davis.
the fact that davis isn't owned lets me know your playing with kindergartners
Since you think you are so smart you have nothing to worry about because you must have Davis on your rosters in all those leagues you have Charles in.
hey cleaver where did I say I was so smart. It's a fact that any competitive league Davis is already owned. Take your kiddie comments somewhere else.

I'm going west. and pray the priority above me goes Davis.
the fact that davis isn't owned lets me know your playing with kindergartners
Since you think you are so smart you have nothing to worry about because you must have Davis on your rosters in all those leagues you have Charles in.
hey cleaver where did I say I was so smart. It's a fact that any competitive league Davis is already owned. Take your kiddie comments somewhere else.
:lmao: look at your post above with your kiddie comment about kindergartners. :lmao:

Man, the bickering and insults are really annoying....can't we just try to keep the discussion on topic?

It's been discussed before that West could potentially be the next guy up (I don't have any evidence one way or the other). Who really knows though. Davis has done a great job in the past when he's needed to be the guy.

Go look at Rotoworld....they reported this week that West took over as the backup and today showed they. They are still reporting that West will be the main guy if Charles is out.

Go look at Rotoworld....they reported this week that West took over as the backup and today showed they. They are still reporting that West will be the man guy if Charles is out.
They definitely said that last week but honestly I don't think the chiefs can survive this

Go look at Rotoworld....they reported this week that West took over as the backup and today showed they. They are still reporting that West will be the man guy if Charles is out.
They definitely said that last week but honestly I don't think the chiefs can survive this
Agreed they looked putrid without him today and that was against a bears defense with 2 rookies on Dbacks and they still couldn't win. They are going to struggle this year if charles is gone for the year.

I traded Davonte Freeman for Charles in a package deal after last week. Placing the noose around my neck now

Users who are viewing this thread