What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Gronk Tye or Chandler decision. Post here (1 Viewer)

I'm still torn. Tye is in right now.
Sounds like the right call to me because I have gronk in now and EVERY decision I have today has been wrong. I have started:

Winston over Brees

Rawls over Gurley

M . Bryant over Decker

So keep Tye in for now and I'll let you know if I change my mind!

:)

I'm up 3

Brady for him

Hopkins and TE for me.

PPR. 6 per passing.

I'm assuming Brady gets 30, I'll be down. 27.

I basically need 15 from Hopkins and a TE. I think I have to play Gronk.

I'm down 47 with Eli + OBJ + TE. I have all 3 - GRONK, Chandler, Tye.

I'm rolling with GRONK unless I hear something from pre game that changes my mind.

I'm up over 60 points. He has Eli and Vinateri.

Going Tye, probably won't matter though. I figure he's the highest floor and that's what I'm looking for right now.

Down 34 with Lamar Miller, James White and Gronk/Tye to go. Using Bloom's projections for my league scoring; Miller & White projected to score 23.5; which means I need more than 10.5 from my TE if those guys hit their averages (with 1.5 pts/rec for TE's, 1 pt per 20 yds). Bloom has Gronk above that line; Tye below that line.

Seemingly, start your studs and going with the higher projected makes sense...but I think those with variable situations are most worried about the dreaded dress but not play "goose egg". If that happens I need significant "plus" performances from my other two guys.

If we get normal Gronk, I think I'll win with 70/30 odds. If Gronk is more of a decoy or plays sparingly, my odds are more like 20/80. If I roll out Tye, my odds are closer to 45/55.

...I'm trying to talk it out here...haven't convinced myself any better...if I do start Gronk and he goes off tonight as does James White; I could sleep like a baby tonight. Or the dog better good out of the way...

Down about 10 with Hopkins and Gronk/Tye.

Losing would require an off game from Hopkins + a goosegg or near-goosegg from the TE.

Gronk is the higher likelihood of throwing up the goosegg. Rolling with Tye.

Down 36 with Eli, Landry, Washington and Gronk/Chandler to go with my opponent having Parker, Miller, Brown (K) and Miami D still to go.

Need a big game from Eli and am starting Gronk.

11-2 number one seed and most points, likely going down the tubes.

I need ya Gronk!

I'm up 3

Brady for him

Hopkins and TE for me.

PPR. 6 per passing.

I'm assuming Brady gets 30, I'll be down. 27.

I basically need 15 from Hopkins and a TE. I think I have to play Gronk.
Basically my exact situation, but I'm up by 8.*edit* I'm going gronk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread