What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Gift (1 Viewer)

I was thinking of the awful Velvet Underground song/spoken word thing off of White Light/White Heat. I was so banked, even I forget the form of it.

There's no gift in that gift, that's for sure.

Decent movie, but didn't think it was in the same league as Ex Machina.

i know they left it up to the viewer, but the baby wasn't really Gordo's was it? Just figure he was messing with the Bateman character. Didn't seem like he wanted to do any actual harm to the wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

i know they left it up to the viewer, but the baby wasn't really Gordo's was it? Just figure he was messing with the Bateman character. Didn't seem like he wanted to do any actual harm to the wife.
No spoiler on that?

The lead actor (name? He was in the Whitey Bulger movie too...) is a tour de force in this, co-lead, wrote & directed iirc. It seems very predictable to start but isn't, on the whole I enjoyed it.

No spoiler on that?
i figured out how to spoiler tag it, but you need to tag what you quoted from me also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread