What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The burp from hell - literally (1 Viewer)

G

General Tso

Was in a hurry this morning and took my vitamins and supplements on an empty stomach. Halfway to work I belched downward. A couple seconds later I see a rather large puff of white smoke rising up from beneath me. Smelt wretched - like a chemical fire. I started to panic a little thinking my car was on fire before I realized what it was. Ever happened to anyone? I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it. There was a LOT of smoke.

A new pope!
I actually thought of you MC when it happened. Pretty scarey ####. I looked it up on the Internet when I got to work and though rare, it does happen occasionally. There was a ####load of heavy, acrid smoke. And I'm not speaking in metaphors. I really thought there was a fire in my car. So ####### bizarre.

A new pope!
I actually thought of you MC when it happened. Pretty scarey ####. I looked it up on the Internet when I got to work and though rare, it does happen occasionally. There was a ####load of heavy, acrid smoke. And I'm not speaking in metaphors. I really thought there was a fire in my car. So ####### bizarre.
That made you think of me?
In a good way though.
CoolAre you sure this smoke wasnt just your breath condensation?

Only explanation otherwise is you narrowly avoided spontaneously combusting.

Lay off the jalapenos

Last edited by a moderator:
I have trouble swallowing pills. I've chewed vitamins before and they generated heat. Chemical reaction calalyzed by friction, I figured. When I say heat, I mean like significant burning heat. Supposing this could happen in a dry stomach as some of the elements interact.

Did you also swallow some dry twigs or leaves, or gnaw on any Duratlames?

Last edited:
Not a smoker, and not condensation from my breath hitting cold air. The car was very warm actually. From what I read it was probably the plastic capsule coating for the 10 pills I took reacting with the acid in my stomach and creating smoke. So stupid taking all those pills without food.

Not a smoker, and not condensation from my breath hitting cold air. The car was very warm actually. From what I read it was probably the plastic capsule coating for the 10 pills I took reacting with the acid in my stomach and creating smoke. So stupid taking all those pills without food.
:eek:

sounds healthy... always ironic to hear/see people harming their bodies while doing something they think is helping.

Users who are viewing this thread