What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! - 10/10/2013 10PM ET (1 Viewer)

Hey guys,

With Julio Jones out, do you think people should sell high on tony Gonzales? The jets were able to stop him at times in the redzone by double teaming him. Do you think defenses will be double teaming him throughout the game now causing his numbers to drop, or am I overthinking this?

Thanks

Has Colin Kaepernick been exposed as a fraud? Is he even a better dynasty prospect than Terrelle Pryor?

I didn't get to catch the Pats-Bengals game. Amendola it appears was held in check. But looking at the box scores, so were all the other wr's. Can this be attributed to a stout Bengals D and just an off day for Brady, or is Amendola still just operating with 1 leg. Specifically, what do you see Amendola's production this weekend vs. a Saints team that should be able to put up some points, thus forcing the Pats to throw a lot?

This week seems like a very clouded issue in the rent a defence strategy.

Who do you like best out of the main suspects on the waiver wire - Lions, Browns, Panthers, Jets, Buccs, Colts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely love the show and am an FBG subscriber!

Wishing Julio a healthy recovery for real life, not just fantasy purposes.

In a ppr, re-draft I've been struggling at TE with Cook and Fleener.

I dropped my kicker for FA Heath Miller to give me a little time to decide which TE to drop.

Please rank these PPR (re-draft) TE's for ROS.

I think:

Fleener

H Miller

Cook

I must drop one this week and one next week for bye week QB for Brees but can wait til next week.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work!

Are we likely to see any more trades before the deadline, particularly ones which will affect Fantasy Football? Discuss what NFL trade rumors you are hearing, if any, and what trades you think either make sense or would like to see.

(i.e. Mark Ingram to NY Giants? Kenny Britt/Greg Little/Josh Gordon to Atlanta/Detroit? Gonzo to KC?)

Last edited by a moderator:
-- For waivers, how would you prioritize the guys soon to come off the PUP?

-- Kerley, Holmes, or Hill -- Which is the Jets receiver to own for the rest of the season?

got a couple for ya this week:

QB's:

• Do you start Pryor this week against a tough KC D? if you do/don't how far down the QB list does it get to be a tough decision?
  • lead-in to my next question - Dalton & Schaub - 2 QB's who no one viewed as studs, but at least I had both pegged as good matchup QB's (and I drafted as such). is now the time to drop 1 or both of those guys in a 12-team league?
  • where woudl you rank Geno Smith for the rest of the year?
Also, looking to upgrade at WR in my .5PPR league & I have a slew of decent RB's:

• Martin, DMC, L. Bell, Stacy, McGahee, Wilson
  • My curernt WR's are: VJax, Shorts, Kerley (short, 5 man bench)
a couple teams need some RB help and have some decent WR's to trade such as:

• AJ Green (1 team)
  • Andre Johnson, Desean, Garcon, Wayne (another team)
  • and Cobb, Decker, Thompkins on another team
What would be a good offer to throw out there to help me upgrade at WR?

love the show and look forward to listening.

Ok guys what is up with Ryan Broyles WR and his use in DET. ??? He says he is healthy but Durham and Edwards are getting more work then him with Megatron and Burleson out! I just don't get it.

Hey guys,

I find myself 5-0 in my 10 team ppr and i am starting to look towards the fantasy playoffs. My biggest weaknes is TE (TEBC Fleener/Cook right now) and haven't had much luck getting a top 6 TE but got an offer today McCoy for Forte and Bennett. A little worried about tying myself to 2 Chi players. And a little worried about breaking my power RB 1-2 punch of Charles and McCoy (yes a complete embarassment of riches).

The other idea I played around with is just picking up Owen Daniels and stashing him for the playoffs, but that feels a lot risker.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Who is the better TE, Cumberland or Winsdlow at TE for the Jets going forward?

Dynasty league: I need a TE to cover Martellus Bennett for his week 8 bye (I'm assuming he'll play tonight but will keep an eye on it). Should I drop Travis Kelce to pick up a someone as a fill in, or is his talent when eventually healthy great enough that I should find another player to jettison? (might have to cut Schaub)

Why hasn't Cordarelle Patterson been more involved in the offense? Yes the Minnesota QB play is terrible and that has to contribute to this, but if we look at his peers DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Markus Wheaton, Tavon Austin, Robert Woods, and even Justin Hunter, only Wheaton and Cordarelle have failed to contribute in any way. Tavon hasn't been doing much, but at least you can see he's part of the game plan. Is it Jerome Simpson keeping him on the bench? Should I be trying to sell him in dynasty while there's still a high opinion of him?

Start Gio Bernard or LeVeon Bell this week?

Thanks!

It looks like the WR landscape is changing with guys like Keenan Allen emerging and potentially undervalued. Can we get an On the Couch style eye test to see where you have him and guys like him (Hilton, Jeffery, any others that I missed) ROS?

Users who are viewing this thread