What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

That dude who doesn't change his clocks (1 Viewer)

Don't remember who it was and couldn't find the thread. Said he was going on his own schedule from now on. 
Yea, that'll work. I'm sure stores care what his schedule is. Basically, it's someone who just knows he has to add or subtract an hour half the year.

i have 2 wall clocks...1 in my kitchen...1 in my living room...i have a digital alarm clock in my bed room and a clock on my stove and a clock on my microwave ...always have ...always will 

All of the office wall clocks are still an hour behind. This wouldn't be a big deal but the front door of this office park building needs a special code to open before 7 AM.  Since I showed up at 730 and the clocks are set to 630, I had to wait for a person with the code. 

NutterButter said:
Call it the cell phone effect.   There's no longer a need for a wall clock, alarm clock, house phone, camera, etc.  
I would hate to carry my cell phone around all day, especially when I'm just chilling at home. But I guess for those that grew up with them, that's probably the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread