What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thank You, Moms (1 Viewer)

Well, this is not humorous and it is not meant to be. But maybe someone can gain from my experience. My mother was... well, she was very loving, if too religious. But that's beside the point. The point is, she never would go to the doctor or to the dentist. Not unless something hurt. She had terrible bad breath as a result and, no matter how much my dad and I pushed her to see a dentist or a doctor, she would not do it. Well, I was having dinner with my kids one night in mid-March of 2010 when I got a call that she called for an ambulance to take her to the hospital for a "stomach ache". She was diagnosed with uterine cancer and died six weeks later. Yes, I took her to oncology at a good hospital in Boston... the doctor said it was too far progressed to do anything. She died in April of 2010. RIP, mother (she hated to be called "mom"), I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread