What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terry Bradshaw on Ben Roethlisberger (1 Viewer)

Mark Wimer

Wow, Terry Bradshaw just RIPPED Roethlisberger on Fox Pre-game

It seemed to me that he was also ripping on the Rooneys for not releasing Roethlisberger.

What did you guys think (those of you who saw it) - the "Fired Up" segment...

MW

It's no real surprise. Bradshaw has been a harsh critic of Roethlisberger's behavior all along.
Yeah, I was just surprised he threw that stuff out on the opening-weekend pre-game... it was very strongly-stated. Not that I disagree with Bradshaw, I was just startled to see it so prominently featured. I guess he is famous enough and as he's in Canton already ('89) there isn't a whole lot the NFL can do about him criticizing Goodell for reducing the suspension.

Half of the Steelers from the '70s did things that were just as bad as what Roethlisberger did, yet Bradshaw didn't call for them to be dropped from the team back then. Oh wait, I guess that's because Bradshaw wouldn't have won any Super Bowls without them. :goodposting:

It's no real surprise. Bradshaw has been a harsh critic of Roethlisberger's behavior all along.
Yeah, I was just surprised he threw that stuff out on the opening-weekend pre-game... it was very strongly-stated. Not that I disagree with Bradshaw, I was just startled to see it so prominently featured. I guess he is famous enough and as he's in Canton already ('89) there isn't a whole lot the NFL can do about him criticizing Goodell for reducing the suspension.
I can understand his feelings. He's in a position to be extra ticked off. Terry probably sees Ben as a punk that has besmirched his storied franchise. The sentiment has been stated by a number of Pitt homers on this board. And yea, what is anybody going to do to him...he's Terry flipping Bradshaw. I've frankly been surprised that the Rooney's weren't more harsh especially considering the way they summarily shipped Holmes out of town for peanuts in order to "take the high road". I guess Terry is too and he is certainly allowed to say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread