What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TENN WRs (1 Viewer)

the spanker

Footballguy
So who's the guy to get in TENN? Gage didn't do crap. Is this a situation where one or two WRs will do well each week and the others suck?

The D not being nearly as good as last year bodes well for the passing game but do you expect Collins to keep the job all year?

as a Rutgers Alumn (and a Dynasty owner ) I'm thrilled with Kenny Britt this year, his numbers have been very good and I don't think Justin Cage will keep any defensive coordinator from sleeping the night before.. I fully expect Britt to be the #1 WR and probably the #2 option (behind CJ3) in the passing game

Anyone thinking Gage will ever be consistent needs to lay off the cool-aid.

Britt looks like the future, but rook WRs are never reliable (Moss/Boldin were exceptions, but percentages are not in your favor).

3 straight games with a TD for Washington (sitting on my bench). The low yardage scares me, but another decent week and he should probably be considered a starter in most leagues (low WR2/ high WR3).

Britt is the best WR on the team. He's the only one who can create separation. That said, until he breaks the starting lineup, he is a risky play every week.

Users who are viewing this thread