What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tebow (1 Viewer)

RavenLunatic

Footballguy
Didn't see any other topics flowing about #tebowtime so thought I would start one.

If you've been following the Audible you know that Bloom and Lammey are high on grabbing Tebow now. I'm squatting on him in a couple of leagues and wanted to hear others thoughts. To me it makes sense that they need to play him and let him sink or swim to shut up the fanbase. Regardless of his longterm prospects I think we can all agree that he is productive fantasy-wise when he plays.

Any Denver homers have any thoughts?

He's an instant high ceiling/high floor top 10 qb once he's named starter. If the Broncos lose and head into their bye 1-4, the Tebow talk will be deafening. Obviously, Fox isn't going to win over the fan base by winning because they simply aren't and by not going to Tebow after the bye would be a bad move on his part. If he doesn't go to Tebow right after the bye then you might be holding onto Tebow for a long time before he gets a start.

Users who are viewing this thread