What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Pat Freiermuth, PIT (1 Viewer)

The guy to gran and stash is Washington especially in Dynasty leagues.. I think he will eventually take over as TE1

I’m in redraft. Waiver sucks, Ertz is actually the best TE on waivers right now my full ppr league averaging 9.8 points a game.

I just traded for Andrews. So tired of the TE position. That being said, Frieirmuth faces LV who always struggle against TEs so I would give him one more week.

He's barely even targeted. He's a TE2 IMO

He finished TE8 this week in my league and after week 3 TE14 overall. We will see what the other TEs do tonight but so far this week not bad. The whole PIT offense is anemic right now for sure.

The waiver is thin. Next best options are Musgrave, Hurst, and Ferguson who all have 22-23 points 3 weeks in. Pat has 22 himself right now. Dunno what to do.

He finished TE8 this week in my league and after week 3 TE14 overall. We will see what the other TEs do tonight but so far this week not bad. The whole PIT offense is anemic right now for sure.

The waiver is thin. Next best options are Musgrave, Hurst, and Ferguson who all have 22-23 points 3 weeks in. Pat has 22 himself right now. Dunno what to do.
I dropped him and haven't looked back. Rather just play roulette than deal with Steelers offense clowns right now.

I dropped him and haven't looked back. Rather just play roulette than deal with Steelers offense clowns right now.
I traded for Andrews and have Muth as a backup. Of course Muth outscored Andrews this week but yeah I agree. I want no part of this Steelers offense anymore.

I’m usually ok playing the streaming game week to week since my league is non FAAB. Only problem is you burn priority doing it.

Pat Freiermuth (hamstring) said he expects to play in Week 7 against the Rams.
Freiermuth missed the Steelers’ Week 5 contest against the Ravens, but was on the field Monday following the team’s Week 6 bye. Speaking after practice, Freiermuth said he would have been well enough to play in Week 6 if not for the team’s bye week, indicating he’ll be ready to go for Week 7. Freiermuth has eight receptions for 53 yards and two touchdowns this season, and will face added target competition with Diontae Johnson (hamstring) also on the verge of a return. Freiermuth will be hard to trust as anything more than a touchdown dependent TE2 in next week’s contest.

I picked up friermuth and he got injured so I dropped him with the full intent on picking him back up week 7....Now Pitts has screwed up that plan by finally producing a couple weeks in a row. Now I am stuck with Pitts for his next 2 or 3 weeks of no prosduction. Just when you think you can drop him he reels you back in lol

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports the Steelers plan to activate TE Pat Freiermuth (hamstring) prior to Week 11 against the Browns.

began his 21-day practice window this week, getting in full practices on Thursday and Friday. He has been out since Week 4 with a hamstring injury, grabbing eight receptions in four games played. Freiermuth has been listed as questionable on the Steelers’ final Week 11 injury report. His return will make Connor Heyward fantasy irrelevant, though Freiermuth himself is barely a TE2 with Kenny Pickett at quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread