What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Jimmy Graham, CHI (1 Viewer)

I'm honestly relieved this is my last year keeping Graham, this is awful. High priced decoy detail does not make for a fantasy relevant TE. Jimmy hasn't been that for awhile in this offense, let's be completely honest.

I'm honestly relieved this is my last year keeping Graham, this is awful.
Same here - have to throw him back since my keeper league contract with him expires and I feel good about it...as he reverts back to 90/1200/15 on someone else's team next year.

Go Go Jimmy Goosegg!!

Like the above poster, he cost me my shot at the playoffs too, so oh well....
if one place cost you a playoff spot, that should sho you you're doing it wrong.
You're in the wrong thread ebonics boy. This is where we complain about how crappy Graham is. Go troll another thread.
Everyone cant win. What's the point in complaining? It's your fault for drafting a crappy team. And you actually think people care about your losing. You sir are the troll pissing in the thread. Go away!

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus christ I just need Jimmy and Cutler to get me 7 points total. It's now looking like an impossible feat
Don't worry. Cutler's the king of meaningless garbage time points. You'll be just fine.
jesus christ I just need Jimmy and Cutler to get me 7 points total. It's now looking like an impossible feat
Don't worry. Cutler's the king of meaningless garbage time points. You'll be just fine.
Reading this as he throws a last second INT. What else is new?

If I pull out a miracle win, I might cut Graham in hopes that my opponent picks him up... it's that ####### bad.

I can see the reasoning on the goal line play. No Graham in and multiple TEs, the Bears are going to key run. So Jimmy is a decoy even when he's not on the field. This is what separates him and Gronk. Gronk can run block like a beast. Teams have to respect both run/pass possibility. This is what I am telling myself.

Reading this as he throws a last second INT. What else is new?
Now even I'm starting to worry about this.

No longer elite.
dumb

no player is elite when injured
Whats dumb is someone calling names on the internet.
I didnt call you dumb. It was a dumb comment.

As for blocking, they seem to be taking Graham out a lot possibly for health reasons. Kinda telegraphing the run, but they probably figured they wouldnt have much trouble winning, so F it.

If Grahams shoulder is messed up, probably dont want him blocking a lot.

5 for 87 so far. Not bad.

One of those 2 Hill td's should've been Graham's doe.
Or the one he dropped, where Brees gave him a WTF? staredown. No idea what he said to him on the bench, but he was on a knee talking to him after they kicked a FG on that drive. I'd guess something along the lines of asking how his injury feels, something to that effect.

Rotoworld:

Jimmy Graham - TE - Saints

Jimmy Graham caught five passes for 87 yards in the Saints' Week 15 win over the Bears.

Graham, Kenny Stills, and Marques Colston each tied for the team lead with seven targets. After combining for 3-25 the previous two games, it was nice to see Graham get back on track and see an end-zone target. However, he couldn't corral the fade pass. To throw salt in the wound of Graham's owners, No. 3 TE Josh Hill caught two short touchdowns. Graham gets the Falcons in fantasy title week. He caught 10 passes for 82 scoreless yards against Atlanta in Week 1.

Dec 16 - 12:14 AM

I needed 20 from Cutler and Graham and I got it. Still, it's a bit concerning how he wasn't on the field on red zone shots, it's almost like they don't want him to take the double team abuse. If you have him, how do you not start him if you survive this week, but if you have ANY other options it's worth a look.

Rotoworld:

Jimmy Graham played on 65.2 percent of the snaps against the Bears in Week 15.

It's down from the 77.4 percent he played in Week 14. It was also extremely frustrating to see Graham not even on the field when No. 3 TE Josh Hill was the primary read on two goal-line plays and converted both for scores. Still, Graham has run 78 pass routes the last two weeks and put 5-87-0 on the Bears despite his shoulder issue. Season-longers have to fire him up as the No. 2 tight end play in Week 16 against the Falcons.

Source: profootballfocus.com
Dec 18 - 11:03 AM

Users who are viewing this thread