What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (2 Viewers)

Officer Sarah about to be gone....  :popcorn:
I'm going with Cirie .. something about her comment at the beginning of the episode about "if you're not careful you could be on the jury" seemed a little foreshadowing :shrug:

ETA... Never mind.. seems people are forgetting how she plays.. Maybe it was foreshadowing Zeke..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with Cirie .. something about her comment at the beginning of the episode about "if you're not careful you could be on the jury" seemed a little foreshadowing :shrug:

ETA... Never mind.. seems people are forgetting how she plays.. Maybe it was foreshadowing Zeke..
LOL I thought the exact same thing. 

I say Sarah goes with the group that makes Zeke the 4th jury member

so thats interesting.  They must have conviced Zeke to split the votes between tai and Sierra.  Did they know tai has an idol or just assume one may?  Editors left out the tai angle.  I wonder why....

so thats interesting.  They must have conviced Zeke to split the votes between tai and Sierra.  Did they know tai has an idol or just assume one may?  Editors left out the tai angle.  I wonder why....
I don't think they know Tail has idols.. just a "normal" Protect our butt just in case split... Question is... who threw Tai under the bus? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on why Michaela was sobbing a little at the end when Zeke got snuffed?  Was she showing a soft side or something more???

Finale is on May 24th, so that's THREE episodes to go with NINE people left.  I'm assuming at least one week upcoming, we have two players getting voted off right?  My abacus is broken so does my math seem correct? :shrug:

A little surprised Culpepper wasn't in consideration to be snuffed this week.

I thought Zeke was going to win the whole thing. When he looks back on it I'm sure he wishes he hadn't pissed off Andrea. It was the one bad move he made.

I feel like a lot of stuff happens and they don't show a lot and I'm confused about the voting. 

I think Michaela was crying because she didn't want to vote for Zeke but felt like she needed to vote with the others to keep their trust. 

I'm really pulling for Andrea now, she is great at both team and individual challenges and obviously the hottest one out there. Great move by her to take out Zeke although I imagine it ends up costing her.

Andrea is a monster in challenges, that's for sure.  If she wins, she deserves it.  

Officer Sarah is frustrating.  Why on earth would she tell Cirie about her advantage?  It'll backfire on her quick enough.  She should have a target on her back now that others know she essentially has 3 votes (hers and she can take away someone else's vote a vote again).  How could Cirie/Andrea (if she finds out) not try to blindside her before she gets a chance to use it?  People just can't help it, they want others to know how good they are at the game so they blab about their fortunes.

With Tai being in the bottom four, the only explanation why he didn't play an idol was that Andrea or Cirie told him they were voting for Sierra and he believed them.  They didn't show us anything in the edit, but as paranoid as Tai is, I just don't see him hanging onto two idols like that.  If that's true, then shame on Andrea/Cirie for not keeping the four in suspense to possibly flush an idol if there was one in that group.  

I don't think they know Tail has idols.. just a "normal" Protect our butt just in case split... Question is... who threw Tai under the bus? :popcorn:
Andrea told Sierra to vote for Tai at the well.  She probably told Brad and Troyzan and they were in the "hey, anyone but me" mode since they knew they were on the bottom.  The edit didn't show it, but someone had to tip Tai off that it wasn't him.  I just don't see him sitting on two idols when he's vulnerable like that.  

Andrea and her group definitely do not know Tai has idols.  If they did, or even suspect he did, they would/should have flushed it by throwing heat at him before TC.  They were voting Zeke anyway so it would have simply been an attempt to get Tai to waste an idol.  They did tell Sierra to vote Tai, but they should have told her to tell Tai that he is the target.. then vote Zeke.  

Seems like Andrea should have said at TC, "we have six strong and we're going to pick them off one by one starting tonight... with the strongest at challenges."  That would have gotten Brad, Tai and Troyzan really thinking.  It might have flushed an idol from both Tai and Troyzan.  

Thoughts on why Michaela was sobbing a little at the end when Zeke got snuffed?  Was she showing a soft side or something more???
She must really like Zeke.  If she doesn't like you, she'll flip her hair, eat and/or drink while they snuff out your fire.  

I thought it was a mistake to vote off Zeke when the numbers are only 6-4.  Now it's 5-4 assuming Sierra stays with Brad, Troyzan and Tai.  They don't need a swing voter.  Tai could simply use one of his idols to save one of those 4 to even out the numbers (if they know who the others are voting for).  Of course, Sierra came crawling and begging to Andrea so maybe she'll stay with them now.  

Keeping Zeke and voting off Sierra or Brad would have made it 6-3.  Now you can think about splitting votes at future TCs.  But I'm glad they are at 5-4 and can't dominate TC.  Makes for more interesting TCs.  

Andrea is playing a nice game but her obsession with punishing Zeke put a damper on her play, imo.  

I think Michaela was crying because she didn't want to vote for Zeke but felt like she needed to vote with the others to keep their trust. 
she said it. "sometimes you have to turn the heart down a little in this game" which then segued to Andrea (i think) going on and on about needing to build relationships to survive in the game.

something tells me she's next. there isn't a "majority alliance" anymore. it's just individuals angling to get another step further with whomever they can work out a vote. 

meanwhile Cirie is quietly humming along again and nobody seems to notice.

I thought it was a mistake to vote off Zeke when the numbers are only 6-4.  Now it's 5-4 assuming Sierra stays with Brad, Troyzan and Tai.  They don't need a swing voter.  Tai could simply use one of his idols to save one of those 4 to even out the numbers (if they know who the others are voting for).  Of course, Sierra came crawling and begging to Andrea so maybe she'll stay with them now.  

Keeping Zeke and voting off Sierra or Brad would have made it 6-3.  Now you can think about splitting votes at future TCs.  But I'm glad they are at 5-4 and can't dominate TC.  Makes for more interesting TCs.  

Andrea is playing a nice game but her obsession with punishing Zeke put a damper on her play, imo.  
She was in a tough position as Zeke was gunning for her. She set herself up to be a target by getting him out but was going to be a target if he stayed.

she said it. "sometimes you have to turn the heart down a little in this game" which then segued to Andrea (i think) going on and on about needing to build relationships to survive in the game.

something tells me she's next. there isn't a "majority alliance" anymore. it's just individuals angling to get another step further with whomever they can work out a vote. 

meanwhile Cirie is quietly humming along again and nobody seems to notice.
At this point I'm beginning to think that those left are "dragging" her to the final 3 thinking "She already won it twice, no way will people vote for her again" :oldunsure:

For those that thought they split votes between Tai and Sierra, they didn't have the votes to do that (if they split and vote 3 and 3, the minority alliance could vote all 4 together to get one of the majority out). The split of votes between Tai and Sierra came from Zeke, Brad, Tai, Sierra, and Troyzan

Jayrok said:

5 to 4 and 3 Immunity Idols  and a advantage with the group of 4. Should make for some interesting tribals.

Michaela looks incredible relative to the other women.  You can tell Andrea is naturally pretty, but how Michaela looks for someone who hasn't showered in 20+ days is quite impressive.
not sure i'd call Andrea "naturally" pretty. Michaela, yes. not Andrea, though.

my :2cents:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-zeke-smith-outed-as-transgender-voted-interview-1000082

You, Andrea and the others came back together the very next round to vote out Debbie. How were you able to put your differences aside for this vote?

Because Debbie pooped on the bamboo in the middle of camp. 

Excuse me?

There was a pile of bamboo in the middle of camp, and one night, Debbie woke up and pooped on it. She blamed a cameraman, but we all knew Debbie pooped on the bamboo.

How are you so certain?

You can't wake up in the night without waking people up. We all knew Debbie pooped on the bamboo. It's not why Debbie was voted out, but it's a fun Debbie story. (Laughs) But I epically apologized to Andrea a few times. It's Survivor, so the gloves are off, and you make the moves you think are in your best interest. I was also right, that we were not in the numbers. I wanted to go with Sarah, and she wanted to go with the numbers. So Andrea and I healed, we were able to vote together, and the truce was to the loved ones visit. We were going to stay six strong until then. 
:lmao:

Sooooo three episodes left right? Nine castaways left sooo a double eviction brewing this week or next?  I can't see seven players left on finale night.

For the reward challenge, how was Tai not one of the people to be lifted in the chair?  He weighs like 50 pounds, and I doubt he was helping with the lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread