What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Packers at Vikings** (-1, 43.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

Who all is going up against Jefferson in your championship? Or have him going for you?
He’s the only player going tonight in my SF, for my opponent while I’ll be done.
He’s also the only player going tonight against my son in our “main league” while his players are done (quirky rule there, the SB is combined week 17 and 18)

Green Bay’s defense is average but have looked bad lately including against the panthers. Hall is almost entirely unknown. Without hockenson and Addison questionable, one would expect JJ to be a one man wrecking crew unless the pack find a way to keep him in check.

It’s hard to predict this one, but I think hall looks just good enough.
28-21 Vikings.

Green Bay’s defense is average but have looked bad lately including against the panthers. Hall is almost entirely unknown. Without hockenson and Addison questionable, one would expect JJ to be a one man wrecking crew unless the pack find a way to keep him in check.
You are being very generous.

You are being very generous.
:shrug: They’re ranked 17th.

Would love to see the Packers beat the fraudulent Vikings. But I could make that statement 2x per year, any year, regardless of roster configuration.

With the Seahawks loss earlier today, the Packers now unbelievably control their own playoff destiny, as do the Vikings. If either team wins out over the remaining 2 games they are in.

Currently in 1st and 4th place in the NFFC cutline.

NFFC cutline currently in 1st and 4th place going into Sunday night.

Overall Standings - NFFC | High Stakes Fantasy Football (shgn.com)

Ironically in 2012 the first time I ever won a major championship it was when there was no Monday night final.

I finished 1st and 4th that night. Tonight is a little different instead of trying to come from behind I am done and trying to hold 1st and 4th place.

I barely edged out 2nd place by less than 5 pts. I am the only team in the field without CMC him going down with injury while destroying my chances to win other huddle championship it may have helped me cash 1st place and $75,000.

I am 70 pts up vs KJ Osborn

I am 79 pts up vs Aaron Jones + Jefferson

I am 90 pts up vs Chandler + Jayden Reed.

I feel good about my chances but you never know if Jefferson will throw up a 50 point game so I won't count my chickens yet.

Been 9 long years since I cased a Major title in 2014 this would feel good and help ease the pain of all the huddle championships I lost today.

Probably the most amazing thing about this team is I had to beat 109 other teams last week and finish in 1st place out of 110 teams to even get into this championship bracket. Had I came in even 2nd place last week I would be not be here. I had to beat 109 teams then beat 11 teams.

After the first miscue to Doubs on third down…Love settled in with some nice passes including the TD.

Well so far it looks like we have one team that wants to try and get some playoff experience for their Young team.

And another thinking about just what the bleep they are going to do next year with a QB hitting free agency, and a WR who will be probably be asking for a trade if they don't resign the QB.

Long way to go, but so far not seeing the fire from the Vikings. :shrug:

Well so far it looks like we have one team that wants to try and get some playoff experience for their Young team.

And another thinking about just what the bleep they are going to do next year with a QB hitting free agency, and a WR who will be probably be asking for a trade if they don't resign the QB.

No good options at QB, but not sure why they are going with this one.

They should have started Mullens

Not sure why Love cut inside rather than just continuing out. Got a bit lucky the nose of the ball broke the plane.

I really think AJ Dillon is a good RB, who might be in the worst offense for his skill set he could be in. So much outside zone, slow developing runs, put him in a power gap scheme like Baltimore and he'd probably be a star. It hurts watching him run these outside zones, especially inside the 5.

Nice TD by Love, he's having a nice game tonight, and GB could make some noise if they sneak into the playoffs and can get Watson and co. healthy by then.

ETA: Though Dallas is probably the worst matchup they could get, and that's the most likely one if they make it.

They should have started Mullens
Yea.. He could go for 5 or 6 turnovers instead of just 4. :lmao:

Having Hall out there at QB doesn't explain why this defense looks like they have their bags packed ready for the off season.

Not to mention there have been no talks with Kirk for next year, so might as well find out what the rookie has.. Neither team is going far in the playoffs, even if they make it.

Dumb going for the deep ball. Had a receiver at the top for an easy first down to keep the drove going and not give the Vikings a chance.

Bailed out by Preston Smith.

Need 14 points from Kraft in the 2nd half to win my league’s Super Bowl.
Have a hankering for a lot of Mac n Cheese.
I’m up against him. As long as Metrllus gets every tackle & he doesn’t score a TD, I’m with you all the way, GB.

Should have never benched Dobbs
He was bad too. They all are.
Agreed, but he could at least run. He wasn't a liability, even if he obviously wasn't good either. Felt like he probably could have gotten better the more familiar he got with the playbook, and getting to play with Jefferson.
Problem was that Dobbs is better as a "street play" QB.. His first couple games he was basically winging it and doing well.

But once O'Connell tried to make him a system QB he lost whatever confidence he had.

My guess is O'Connell decides to try and protect the Rookie and Mullens is the QB for the 2nd half.. And will promptly turn the ball over 2 or 3 times to seal their fate.

Rumors have it the Vikings may make a play for Russell Wilson for next year as he'll be cheaper than trying to sign Kirk. :oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread